Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Fun stuff! Makes me want to dust off my skateboard (if I could find it)....

But then I remember, I no longer "bounce" when I fall, so I'd best keep my fat, old body off the skateboard! :p

Rob in HMB
'12 Shadow !
'02 Bandit 1200
'00 BMW 740iL
'85 G&S Fiberflex, ACS 651 trucks, Kryptonics reds

·
Registered
17 Posts
Nice find! - amazing tune, and that's pretty bitchin' about the soul.... It's been a while since I've seen a music video that doesn't feature a Bentley on 26" spinners.

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Makes me want to take out my Camera and go shooting! ♥♥♥

·
Premium Member
2015 Kia Soul + / Bright Silver / 2.0L (GDI) 4-Cyl Engine 6-Speed Automatic Trans
3,014 Posts
Was that the stock radio? Strange question I know but I have not seen too many 2012's

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
I've never been inside a 2012 Soul so I wouldn't know if that is the standard radio. Sure is different than our 2010 radios.

Notice the Hamstar representation in the video? One gal is wearing a light blue Hamstar t-shirt while two of the other gals are wearing Black Hamstar Hoodies. At one point, one of the gals has a furry Hamster(not Hamstar) hat on too :)

Edit: Just noticed two of the gals wearing HAMSTAR Hats while they are in the Soul..driver and rear passenger

·
Registered
115 Posts
Was that the stock radio? Strange question I know but I have not seen too many 2012's
Yes, that looks like the radio in my 2012 ! It's mostly managed from the Nav screen, with just a few buttons beneath.

Here's a picture of the 2013 Nav from the Kia Soul website, along with a snag from the Video - you can see that the "buttons" are on the touch screen
Soul Nav.JPG
Hope this helps!
Rob in HMB
'12 Shadow !
'02 Bandit 1200
'00 BMW 740iL

·
Registered
966 Posts
It will be a YouTube hit, all us not young peeps trying to skateboard & then limping back to our Souls for a loop of 15 cars around some parking lot.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts