Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings all, wanted to say hi and thanks for the great info (after only a week). Got a Titanium Soul + a week ago.

We wanted an Alien but could not find one with a stick so went with the next color on the list (since the Lava is not out yet). And based on the news reports today, glad we did it.

Scrapped a Dodge Caravan.....best car exchange I have ever made.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Definitely feel lucky, but no squeezing by. We put up with a 5 hour stay at the dealer on Day 1 just to make sure something like this did not squirrel the deal.

:cool:

·
Registered
278 Posts
we did our deal on Saturday the 25th, but had money down and all paperwork in 2 weeks before hand.. waiting for the feds to open the floodgates.. the dealer had the process down pretty good by 1030 am, we were there 35 minutes.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Now the White House says that the CARS Program will not be suspended...

Took about 30 minutes to fill out all the paperwork. Florida now has a "paperless" Title System - so there were four paper forms to fill out for that at the Dealership.

I bought my SOUL on the 25th - and by then they had the process pretty well worked out as they had delivered about 18 cars the day before.

The only Fly-in-the-ointment was the fact that I forgot to take the title to my clunker with me... da.. No problem, I dropped it off at the Dealership the following Monday.

FWIW,
Carl B.

·
Premium Member
2,996 Posts
Welcome from West Palm Beach. :D

I stated the paperwork on mine on the 23rd. Went in on the 24th and spent all day there. But I got my Molten soul + WOOT! :)

·
Registered
110 Posts
Hello and welcome to the Kia Soul forums! Here you will find lots of info that will help you on your journey with your new car. Hope you enjoy your Titanium! Soul-long! :cool:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts