Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Today's weather was infinitely better than the crazy slippery weather yesterday, so I picked up the new car today. It stayed clean for about 100 metres off the lot due to wet roads.

Before I got it dirty.

After a short drive towards home.

Saddle -tan leather.

Fast DTM wheels.

Lovin' it already and I'm suprised how many people were checking it out at stoplights.

Martin.

·
Banned
1,609 Posts
Ssssssssssssssssssssuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeetttttt!

Man, that looks GREAT! Love the rims and roof rails. Like the black side marker lights too. Interesting interior color. It's very different from U.S. interiors.

·
Super Moderator
2010 Exclaim
8,089 Posts
Looks great! Congrats! Let the modding begin!

·
Premium Member
4,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thats a good looking car and some beautiful photography too!
Why thank you. People tell me I have an eye for these things. Basically, I designed the car right in my head in the dealer's showroom once I saw what options were available. The interior picture was just a snap really. I couldn't take a full interior shot because all the original Kia 18" alloys were in boxes in the back with the rear seats folded down. It doesn't capture the true colour of the seats.

I have other photographic plans in my head once the weather improves which will hopefully knock yer socks off.

Martin.

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
Jimmy, those leather seats are NOT Standard on the Canadian Souls.
That is a Custom job.

Nice Ride MT-ED. I know that dealership. Home of Soul 4U...

Where is the short ride to home? You live in Scarborough somewhere?

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
Those rims and that interior literally just made my mouth drop because i thought It was standard until I read above. I was about to have some Canada envy! That bright orange interior contrasts AMAZINGLY with the black.

Very nice, very nice indeed.

·
Premium Member
4,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The seats were an $1800(ish) option. They are Californian horse-leather and took a couple of days to arrive from CA and a couple to fit. The company that my dealer uses can do an insane number of different options......even faux Alligator, Lizardskin and Carbon-fibre look finishes. Suede too.....options of matching or contrasting piping, no piping with matching or contrast stitching, Soul logo in whatever colour you want......our's is charcoal to match the interior plastic. We have the original Soul upholstery too sitting in a bag!

The colour isn't really orange. It's kind of a Hamster tan :p

Marc.......we're in the Yonge and Eg area.

Martin.

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
Martin, we're practically neighbours ;) (Sheppard/Kennedy)
You are attending the Spring Cruise right? I want to see your Soul in Person. Looks awesome!

·
Premium Member
4,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yeah, we're coming and the car should be sporting the MYSOULM8 plates by then too!

Martin & Thelma.

·
Premium Member
4,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Put some kms on the car this weekend. Added our dashboard mascot. If you look really carefully (I know Marc will blow it up), you can see it. On Saturday, we were on our way home and came off the 401 at Bayview (for Torontonians). We saw 2 other Onyx Souls within about 200 metres of that intersection :cool:

Here's a couple of pics taken up near Newmarket.

Martin.

·
Premium Member
4,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Heinrich :)

Martin & Thelma.

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Whoa is all I have to say to the interior color...but not in a bad way. I love the rims!

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
beckie66, WELCOME Back.
Haven't seen you in here for quite some time. Hope things are well with you.
Good to see you posting again :)

·
Premium Member
4,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Whoa is all I have to say to the interior color...but not in a bad way. I love the rims!
Whoa is good. It is horse-leather after all.

Martin & Thelma.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts