Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:cool:I'm waiting for my burner it's been two weeks.I already have my new VERDE rims sitting in my garage waiting to go on my burner .Its going to look crazy cant wait!

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
And thats just rims no tires .The tires of the souls 18 work fine.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
rims

5-4 and a half . Offset is 42 but im going with 40. The tires will work on rims 18/ 6 and a half to 18/ 8 and a half. The rims on the soul are 18/ 7 my new rims are18/ 7 and a half. Hope that helps, I just want my burner my new rims are getting dusty.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Times a ticking

The dealer finaly called, 5 more days maybe sooner,I am just worried that my trade in is going to brake down.So im trying not to drive it CRAZY CRAZY.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yahooo

The dealer just called I can have it tonight or tomorow . I just cant wait to dress it up . It has been a very long 3weeks .
Have a wonderful day everybody !:)

·
Registered
117 Posts
The dealer just called I can have it tonight or tomorow . I just cant wait to dress it up . It has been a very long 3weeks .
Have a wonderful day everybody !:)
Another anxious soon to be owner.......
good luck...... :D
post pics, to show it off as soon as you can.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Mike
Well.......Does it look crazy with those rims or what. How long till pictures Brah!!!

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
friday

I just came from the dealer I get it tomorrow . BUT best of all I am going to be there new parts guy starting april 20 . If I take the job mon to fri 10 to 2 life is great.
I should have the pics tomorrow he can't be wrong again.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
no white one

No he said they are all in the compound in toronto. George said tomorrow for sure. I use to drive truck but retired back in may. I just want to work part time and things look good for kia right place at the right time . That means parts cheap .

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
finished

Just got back from the tint shop Even did the windsheild. I done no more . Will take new pics when the sun comes back out. With better camera this time . This car rocks I'm still thinking of the cold air intake . But told the wife I will wait for a bit.:)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts