Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I love my new Soul. The only issue I have had is the tires. I have had 2 flats in 4 months. I have never had this kind of problem with any of my cars. I am thinking I should get bigger tires. I ran over some broken reflector on the street one day and the plastic went right through the tire. Then a month later I slightly hit a curb and it flattened my tire. Are these cheap tires or what???:mad:

On the good days I am mostly happy ;) Love the weather, always have my roof open except when it rains. I love going to the mountains, beach and the driving through the forest, I have everything in my car, gym bag, swim bag, fishing pole and tackle box, small icechest and foldup chair. We are always ready. Great milage and always ready to go!!

·
Super Moderator
2010 Exclaim
8,100 Posts
Howdy and welcome! :)

Sent from my HTC Inspire using AutoGuide

·
Registered
used to own a 2016 Soul SX 2.0L - Caribbean Blue
15,165 Posts
I love my new Soul. The only issue I have had is the tires. I have had 2 flats in 4 months. I have never had this kind of problem with any of my cars. I am thinking I should get bigger tires. I ran over some broken reflector on the street one day and the plastic went right through the tire. Then a month later I slightly hit a curb and it flattened my tire. Are these cheap tires or what???:mad:
its just a coincedence with regards your flats, the OEM tires are no different than the OEM on any make of vehicle. My previous Kia I got 80,000 km out of them and the only problem was a slow leak on one tire, but no problems with flats. It's just the luck of the draw as to the conditions that create a flat.

Congratulations on the new set of wheels.

·
Registered
767 Posts
Welcome Aboard, Shipmate!

CONGRATS! The day after I bought mine, I took it over to Discount Tire, and got their Road Hazard Warranty on my Nexen Tires. It doesn't matter if you buy Tires from them or not, they'll Warrant a New Cars Tires. When you get the other two replaced, check into their Warranty, which will cover you, in the event it does happen again.

Best of Luck!

Cheers!

BB

·
Registered
915 Posts
Welcome Aboard, Shipmate!

CONGRATS! The day after I bought mine, I took it over to Discount Tire, and got their Road Hazard Warranty on my Nexen Tires. It doesn't matter if you buy Tires from them or not, they'll Warrant a New Cars Tires. When you get the other two replaced, check into their Warranty, which will cover you, in the event it does happen again.

Best of Luck!

Cheers!

BB
Great advice bro'!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts