1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
98 Posts
I have the Forte rubber mats and they're pretty decent quality for the price. When we find an Alien 2 Soul for my wife we'll get those for her as well.

I'd think about that deflector. In my experience, they really cause more noise and turbulence than they're worth. The little pop-up deflector that is part of the slider roof does a very good job.

·
Super Moderator
2010 Exclaim
8,070 Posts
I agree with not having the sunroof deflector, not crazy about the look. I drive with my sunroof open whenever possible and as long as the rear windows are cracked a little bit I have no problem with wind noise even at highway speed. :)

·
Registered
2,508 Posts
I had the deflector on my 2012. It was ok but the biggest pain was drying off the inside of it each time you wash the car. You have to be a contortionist to reach some of the front inside corners of it and if you don't bother then it water spots.

Still, it's the thought that counts. So, good one.

·
Super Moderator
9,512 Posts
I have the roof deflector on mine. I don't really mind that it is there but the dealer installed it before I got to the car. I am not sure that I would put it on. Instead, if you can find a good set of the window wind deflectors, I would think they are much more functional. Look at my garage for the type that I have, they are OEM but there are others out there, some arguably more attractive than what I have.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts