Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, just figured I throw up a blanket wanted thread on the off chance some of you may have parts lying around.

I'm located in Dallas (plano) and parts would be shipped to 75093 if willing.

Looking for:
Priority
- 2011 Soul Mudflaps (all 4)
- 2011 Soul carpet floor mats
- 2011 sun visors WITH mirrors (or at least passenger side)
- lower cargo cover (built my own but the OEM one is much sturdier)
- upper cargo tray (the one that sits near the top of the seats
- spare tire kit (probably have to be local to Dallas/Fort Worth area)
- factory 8" sub for the rear
- 2011 steering wheel with audio controls

For Fun
- factory fog lights
- factory rear spoiler
- SSD Light bar
- SSD roof rails
- SSD under chasis brace (seems they don't make it anymore but I'm going to email them)
- strut tower bar

I've been checking my local craigslist and junkyards regularly but sometimes those salvage yards want damn near full price for something used.

PM me on here for best response.

Thanks in advance =D

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi... Is this roof rack still for sale? It looks like it should fit my 2013 Kia Soul+?? How much would shipping be to 44118?
Thanks,
Colleen

·
Registered
178 Posts
Hello
I have the Soul carpet floor mats from a 2012 soul+ the back 2 are like new the passenger is VGC and the drivers is GC. if your interested how about $20.00 + Shipping from 44286.
Dave

·
Registered
243 Posts
08-13 Kia Soul 1st Plus Base Flex Concept Strut Tower Chassis Bar Brace Ladder | eBay

I have the under braces from this set. They work amazingly well (I don't even notice wind anymore) and were higher quality than I expected. Just have to get a little creative with mounting the front brace. You might ask if they can do other colors because the finish was quite nice. I expected to have to repaint them so didn't bother asking about color options myself.

·
Super Moderator
2010 Exclaim
8,140 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
I can't seem to post my own wanted thread so figured I will revive this one as I have a 2010 Exclaim which will use 2011 parts and am looking to add some spice if you have anything please let me know. In particular at the moment am looking for a late model 2010 or 2011 radio with the upgraded firmware to stream music. The volume knob on my radio seems usually only want to turn down the volume so I have to use the steering wheel control for volume. Also the bluetooth phone connection always says 'not ready' now. So figure probably best to just replace it if possible. However open to any and all parts you might have to offer. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have a brand new in the box Curt model 1110 Trailer hitch for sale.

$75.00

Would you be interested

CURT CLASS 1 TRAILER HITCH FOR 2010 - 2013 KIA SOUL

·
Registered
44 Posts
I have a brand new in the box Curt model 1110 Trailer hitch for sale.

$75.00

Would you be interested

CURT CLASS 1 TRAILER HITCH FOR 2010 - 2013 KIA SOUL
Actually already purchased and installed the same hitch but bump and good buy hopefully for someone else. Thanks for replying. Hopefully this thread can help others too.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts