Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Looking to buy a well cared for, no accidents or paintwork 2010 or 2011 Ignition Orange colored Soul with sunroof and auto trans from private party. I'm in Vegas right now but am willing to buy anywhere in the country for the right deal. Factory sunroof is a must! Let me know if you want to sell asap!

Dune also considered!

·
Registered
used to own a 2016 Soul SX 2.0L - Caribbean Blue
15,164 Posts
TY. Moving from a 2012 Shadow Exclaim to a 2010 Ignition Orange Special Edition will be interesting. Best part: No more dang houndstooth seats! LOL
haven't heard from you in a while, you could have easily changed the seat covers, if that's all that was bothering you. Why would you be moving backwards or do you want two?

·
Registered
928 Posts
TY. Moving from a 2012 Shadow Exclaim to a 2010 Ignition Orange Special Edition will be interesting. Best part: No more dang houndstooth seats! LOL
I really like my !, but I have to agree about the houndstooth seats. Don't know what Kia was thinking with those. I'll probably end up getting some high quality covers for them eventually.

·
Super Moderator
2010 Exclaim
8,086 Posts
It's funny how everyone dis-likes the houndstooth, I really like them myself!! :)

·
Registered
2,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
I saw the houndstooth ones on the 2013 and they appear even more ghastly than previous years with kind of a greenish tint, unless it was just from looking through the windows at it. I also prefer the tail lights and grille opening on the 2010 and 2011 models. I already ordered mud guards, a rear bumper protector and an engine cover that the lettering will get painted in the ignition orange color. The only thing I'm going back and forth on is removing the racing stripe. I'm inclined to want to off it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9m1jNuOMn8

·
Registered
2,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
This guy bought a 2013 Exclaim and recovered in matching leather. I'm puzzled why he wouldn't have made them look more like the OEM ones and just do the light color on the tops and the headrests. Still, it beats the houndstooth.

Attachments

·
Registered
928 Posts
This guy bought a 2013 Exclaim and recovered in matching leather. I'm puzzled why he wouldn't have made them look more like the OEM ones and just do the light color on the tops and the headrests. Still, it beats the houndstooth.
That looks really good. Wonder what that would cost?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts