Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just curious.. looks like there are limited plastic/metal ones out there, but I could probably arrange for wooden ones (properly sealed with marine urithane of course) if people are interested..

I need to have one carved out for my custom emblem molds, but my friend who will be doing it could just as easily carve a full emblem out.

·
Registered
57 Posts
That would be of interest! The plastic/metal ones are, like you said, very limited.

·
Registered
910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Any idea if there is an illustrator/vector image of one? I'll need to make one for him anyhow.. and help him work on the thickness.. might be able to have a proto-type in a couple weeks..

I've got some spare walnut lying around, and I'll maybe make one out of poplar just for visibility...

·
Registered
2,048 Posts
Any idea if there is an illustrator/vector image of one? I'll need to make one for him anyhow.. and help him work on the thickness.. might be able to have a proto-type in a couple weeks..

I've got some spare walnut lying around, and I'll maybe make one out of poplar just for visibility...
you thinking the vehicle... not the word Soul....?

·
Registered
910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
you thinking the vehicle... not the word Soul....?
Well the Kia emblem for the hood, hatch and steering wheel.. once I have a Vector image, I can customize it to my hearts content...

·
Registered
910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hmm possibly... I'd have to size it just perfect for each emblem..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts