Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
8,359 Posts
I cant enlarge the pictures to see what the logos say.......but i dare you to splash "England" all over it and go for a leisurely drive into Wales..........Enjoy the ride!!!.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
LOL Tempest!

The Welsh border is only 3 miles up the road from me so this would be relatively easy and safe to quickly dash in and dash out again!

The official KIA logos are;-
"www.kiafootball.co.uk" on the tailgate
"WARRANTY 7" on both front doors
"World cup KIA official sponsor" on both rear doors
"7" on the bonnet

Certainly turns even more heads than usual in either England OR Wales...

·
Registered
8,359 Posts
LOL Tempest!

The Welsh border is only 3 miles up the road from me so this would be relatively easy and safe to quickly dash in and dash out again!

The official KIA logos are;-
"www.kiafootball.co.uk" on the tailgate
"WARRANTY 7" on both front doors
"World cup KIA official sponsor" on both rear doors
"7" on the bonnet

Certainly turns even more heads than usual in either England OR Wales...
after 3 Kias and all the adverts - i am guessing you work for Kia?......Carr and Griffiths by any chance?

·
Registered
8,359 Posts
Isn't it great seeing Souls every time ITV cover a world cup match?!!! :)
Not interested in the football one jot........even seeing kia souls isnt gonna make me watch!!......would be rather outside polishing mine.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Good guess;- very close - actually Furrows KIA Shrewsbury. Mad about KIA to obsession, particularly Souls.

Loved the Soul from day one and have ensured that I only drive Souls. I get involved with most operational aspects working direct with KIA UK, and would be delighted to help with hosting an owner's meet. See separate post...

·
Registered
8,359 Posts
Good guess;- very close - actually Furrows KIA Shrewsbury. Mad about KIA to obsession, particularly Souls.

Loved the Soul from day one and have ensured that I only drive Souls. I get involved with most operational aspects working direct with KIA UK, and would be delighted to help with hosting an owner's meet. See separate post...
your not a spy are you???.....im not gonna find a dead hamster pinned to my back door if i say something bad about Kia am i???....or at least have my tyres let down!!!...lol. I have responded to the other post and in good time it would be great to get a gang of tempests all together in this area.:cool:

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
your not a spy are you???.....im not gonna find a dead hamster pinned to my back door if i say something bad about Kia am i???....or at least have my tyres let down!!!...lol. I have responded to the other post and in good time it would be great to get a gang of tempests all together in this area.:cool:
LOL!

Definitely NOT a spy;- just trying to spread and extend the 'Soul Train', passionate about Soul and all things KIA, and genuinely interested in helping existing and prospective owners where and if needed with direct access to KIA verification etc when needed... and dissapointingly not a single hamster spotted down at Brooklands!

·
Registered
8,359 Posts
LOL!

Definitely NOT a spy;- just trying to spread and extend the 'Soul Train', passionate about Soul and all things KIA, and genuinely interested in helping existing and prospective owners where and if needed with direct access to KIA verification etc when needed... and dissapointingly not a single hamster spotted down at Brooklands!
What would be really useful if you have access to it - would be a list of issues that Kia have identified as requiring rectification or modification at usual servicing times (ie not recalls).....so us owners can double check that our cars are getting the necessary updates if they apply to our model.

Those world cup stickers on your car.....where they fitted by Kia or yourself?....i assume they will be removed soon?.....hope they dont mark the paint either.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts