Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With the soul having a common 5x114.3 lug pattern (PCD) there is a world of wheels waiting for us via aftermarket and o.e.m.
Beware the lure though as there is a catch!
The catch being the souls fairly large center bore hole of 67.1mm.
With our newly acquired 2020LX having hubcaps, I have been googling the bejesus out of possible wheel options.
Here is a great site I stumbled upon that will give makes & models of manufactures wheels that fit the soul.
https://www.wheelfitment.eu/PCD/5x114.3/67.1.html

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
I've toyed for years with the idea of changing out my wheels. On the one hand the cheap plastic covers look, well, cheap. On the other hand they're ridiculously easy to take care of and I don't particularly care if I brush up against a curb. Also, I don't want to increase wheel size because I prefer a bigger sidewall (comfort) over smaller (handling). But some of the Kia factory wheels are pretty nice looking - the ones on my daughter's car are nice enough that I thought about swapping them to my car before giving her the car :D

·
Registered
4,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I've toyed for years with the idea of changing out my wheels. On the one hand the cheap plastic covers look, well, cheap. On the other hand they're ridiculously easy to take care of and I don't particularly care if I brush up against a curb. Also, I don't want to increase wheel size because I prefer a bigger sidewall (comfort) over smaller (handling). But some of the Kia factory wheels are pretty nice looking - the ones on my daughter's car are nice enough that I thought about swapping them to my car before giving her the car :D

Pretty much my sentiments as well.
Caught between looking cheap, feeling cheap and ultimately being cheap, I am afraid.
Trying to find the balance though...

·
Super Moderator
7,744 Posts
As does Discount Tire, I picked these 16's up a few years ago after damaging one of the stock wheels.

New wheels 2-edited.jpg

·
Registered
4,212 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
As does Discount Tire, I picked these 16's up a few years ago after damaging one of the stock wheels.

View attachment 120829

D.T.D. have always been my go-to tire & wheel people.
Their periodic sales often make it impossible to say no to.
That coupled with knowledgeable and prompt courteous service completes the experience!

·
Registered
34 Posts
With the soul having a common 5x114.3 lug pattern (PCD) there is a world of wheels waiting for us via aftermarket and o.e.m.
Beware the lure though as there is a catch!
The catch being the souls fairly large center bore hole of 67.1mm.
With our newly acquired 2020LX having hubcaps, I have been googling the bejesus out of possible wheel options.
Here is a great site I stumbled upon that will give makes & models of manufactures wheels that fit the soul.
https://www.wheelfitment.eu/PCD/5x114.3/67.1.html
Does this mean that all Kia Soul wheels are compatible will all years and models of Souls?

I hope to swap the 17” wheels off of my EX model for some 18” wheels, preferably some kind of factory wheels.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts