Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't find the size for the soul. Anyone have the exact size. Need some winter blades. Thanks. I looked

in the manual.

·
Registered
599 Posts
The rear wiper assembly (blade and arm) was less than $10 at Kia. My original one lasted almost 2 years and still didn't streak, so the cost was fair. It does have an odd way of getting the old one off - I was afraid I was going to break it. I'm sure if you buy it at Kia, one of the parts folks will show you. After you see it done once and get over the "duhhhh" moment, it's pretty easy.

·
Premium Member
2017 KIA Soul base, Titanium. Bought some better taars.
2,615 Posts
Holy crap, are people this lazy or stupid these days that they can't take a ruler or a tape measure out and actually measure the length of the wipers????
Short answer, yes. When texting and selfies is 80% of your life, there's little time for the real world.:stupid:

Almost every place that sells blades has a chart. This is from 2009 so hopefully OP has replaced his blades by now.

Reactions: nick1946

·
Registered
2013 Kia Soul +, 2018 Soul 1 Million Edition
770 Posts
Holy crap, are people this lazy or stupid these days that they can't take a ruler or a tape measure out and actually measure the length of the wipers????
Short answer=YES. That would involve thinking and some action on their part.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts