Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finished my WiFi only Ipad and GPS Navigation Setup works great large screen GPS with voice commands.
Using a WiFi only Ipad, GPS signal comes from a Duel XGPS150A Bluetooth GPS receiver.
Bracket in 3 pieces lower bracket using single seat rail bolt stays attached at all times.
Solid 4" square stock, hollow square stock slides over I slid a round one over it and welded it so it matched the upper flex section which is a flexible table top IPad holder.
Its threaded so I welded a bolt for it to screw into the upper section of my bracket.

Duel XGPS150A Bluetooth GPS receiver

Night mode.

Seat mount.

Hollow square stock

Lower and upper section together I just pull the lower section off bracket and put it away when not used.

Were they are screwed together.

Post mounted.

Side view that bracket on the IPad comes with the table top flex mount.

With out the IPad mounted just slides on.

·
Registered
2014 Titanium Stick Shift Pacific NW
7,478 Posts
Very good work Jt! Thanks for sharing the process & pics with us.

Side question, are your seat covers stock or did you put them on? I can't tell if they're gray or black from the flash.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Very good work Jt! Thanks for sharing the process & pics with us.

Side question, are your seat covers stock or did you put them on? I can't tell if they're gray or black from the flash.
Thanks folks was a way to make use of my WiFi only IPad turning it into a useful GPS.
Those are gray seat covers I found very cheap $17 they were actually on my Honda civic which I sold so put them on my soul they actually fit very nicely.
I have some FH covers that I ordered that have yet to arrive.

·
Registered
2014 Titanium Stick Shift Pacific NW
7,478 Posts
^^^^

Thanks Jt, the seat covers look great. You have really done some nice work with your Soul. Very cool!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts