·
Premium Member
4,959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

·
Registered
used to own a 2016 Soul SX 2.0L - Caribbean Blue
15,165 Posts
your too quick, didn't see the poll at the top when I first loaded this thread, I've already deleted it before you post came up.

·
Premium Member
4,959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
And what's worse is the fact that this poll ia outpacing the SOTM poll!
You took the w........the typing right out of my finger. Finger(s) would be somewhat of an exaggeration :p

Yes folks, my friend Rick has a good point. Hurry on over to Soul Of The Month and vote for your favourite Soul. The owners deserve your attention more than this poll does.

·
Premium Member
4,959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
Nothing is new in rock and roll.............or car design.

The Beach boys had surf-boards on a lot of their album covers............with a car connection.

So Kia thought they'd put a small surfboard on the tailgate of their little surf wagon.

People have to mess with a good thing, hence this...............

Surf board on a Woodie (surfboard on a Soul), dudes in tuxedos on the beach ? ......................

Things are all connected. Miley Cyrus, please Google Gene Simmons.

Love our 2011 Soul............................. but I'd also love a Woodie.

·
Premium Member
4,959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
This poll ends at 11:13 am tomorrow. At this time, I will likely be sedated in hospital. They're just conducting a camera tour of my throat and stomach. I think some tickets are still available :p. I will be back later to announce if the Cyrus' achey-breaky tongue or the Soul tailgate is the winner in the worseness stakes. It looks like it will be one or the other.

·
Premium Member
4,959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Right. I'm back from the Hospital............still slightly dopey which means if you know me well you'd think I'm quite normal :) And the results were all good.

So......it does indeed seem that Miley Cyrus' tongue is officially worse than the back of the 2014 Soul. The Rolling Stone's famous logo and Gene Simmons have proved that a rock and roll tongue should be projected straight down towards the chin. Miley Cyrus apparently trying to lick her eyelids or ears is just wrong. Grinding your tailgate against the groin of a married man is not acceptable on national TV even if he is wearing a bad suit......heh, heh, heh........heh, heh heh.

Thank you all who participated in the vote........please go vote in Soul Of The Month while you're on a roll. The result shows that the morals of North America seem to be in the right place as I suspected. It also shows that there seems to be a love of the original Soul tailgate design and that Kia's design department have produced at least one part of the new car that really grates at people's visual sensibilities.............but we already knew that.

And it shows that Hamster fashion, or that of Mr. Thicke are of little importance in the grand scheme of things.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts