Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All :rapture:

Not really needed, I suppose, but I saw some neat ones on ebay, they looked close to OEM.

eBay
http://rpmtradeonline.com/RPMtrade/...011_2012_Kia_Soul_Folding_Side_mirror_OEM.jpg

But, looks like there's no power folding!

The ones I have now, got modded amber LEDs in the front and behind the heated mirror, and white led below(like a puddle light?). Then I will switch out the mirrors for wide-angle mirrors.

Is there anyone who has power folding mirrors on their 2010-2013 Soul ?

·
Registered
used to own a 2016 Soul SX 2.0L - Caribbean Blue
15,165 Posts
they were never available from the factory on G1. I have them on my 2016 G2 SX model. In Canada they were available starting with the G2 in 2014 but only on certain models.

·
Registered
used to own a 2016 Soul SX 2.0L - Caribbean Blue
15,165 Posts
I see.. but will they fit a 2010 soul you think ?
no idea, but remember you also have to change the door panel armrest to accommodate the switch control for the power folding mirrors.

·
Registered
3,060 Posts
no idea, but remember you also have to change the door panel armrest to accommodate the switch control for the power folding mirrors.
I could be wrong here but I believe they would also need to be wired to the BCM for the auto open and close function.

Pat.

·
Registered
544 Posts
I think you would also need the smartkey and smartkey module and door antennas for the auto fold feature to work.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I have the power folding mirrors in my 2010 Soul, came stock with them... also for them to close and open i use a button on the door panel, they would only work with the key if i had a module instaled for that exact purpose... the same one that does auto window and side mirrors closure after locking the car.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts