Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner
201 - 220 of 247 Posts

·
Registered
608 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
I am going with "Old School Style Wheels" found some smoothie steel wheels that were featured at SAMA this year by Wheel Vintiques call NuRodder. They go into production next month hopefully. I placed my order a few weeks ago....

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Alloy wheel
I did this in Photoshop..... semi flat black with beauty rings....

·
Registered
52 Posts
I don't understand why many of the pictures of the wheels on here are just that. Just a zoom in on the wheel.

Take pictures of the whole car so we can see what it looks like on the car. We already know what the wheel looks like.

anyway. I got some TSW Nurburgring on order. Going st rightto powdercoat. Hopefully soon I will have some pictures up.

·
Registered
2014 Titanium Stick Shift Pacific NW
8,874 Posts
Badassawesome!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Just got my new wheels on today! I had a set of studded winter tires that I wanted to use but they were 16 inch, not 18. So I got these MB Icons from Discount Tire and had them mounted up. Really liking the look. The snows are the exact same diameter as my 18 inch OEM tires, so no speedometer error at all.

When winter is over I guess I'll put the 18s back on but I like the look of these better. They just really look right on the car I think.

·
Super Moderator
9,522 Posts
201 - 220 of 247 Posts