Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 20 of 245 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw a Wheel photo gallery was requested in another thread. Here it is.

Admins, please make sticky.

Here are my 18" JH3's by ASA Wheels in Chrome.

Reactions: Kypie09 and RoninR1

·
Registered
75 Posts
heres my favorite... my own stock sport rims... primed, painted, and clear coated. then painted the calipers.
YES! nice job well done.

I have my caliper paint sitting on the kitchen counter waiting to be put on. It's nice to see what my end result will look like. It's funny seeing calipers in the middle of the wheel like that though but oh well, I'm not investing in a big brake system on a sub $20K 140hp vehicle :D

·
Registered
27 Posts
Those look great they really pop with the shadow paint I have the same car and have had trouble trying to decide what to get.
Again those look awsome.

·
Registered
447 Posts
Re: MOMO S5

Very clean looking wheels. They look like the fashion version of stock 16" rims on steroids!
Kris

·
Registered
447 Posts
Vinylengraver's 18s that look like 19s

Here's my take on a modern classic. These look sort of like Auti TT Quattro copies... I love many spokes on a wheel. And there is an obligatory autobot touch... why not?
Wheel size is 18"x 8", 42mm offset, stock rubber. They fit like a charm and make the car squat even further. Still plenty of room in case I have the car lowered and they look bigger than they really are. Color accents courtesy of McGard tuner nuts with red metallic caps.
Kris

·
Registered
126 Posts
Here's my take on a modern classic. These look sort of like Auti TT Quattro copies... I love many spokes on a wheel. And there is an obligatory autobot touch... why not?
Wheel size is 18"x 8", 42mm offset, stock rubber. They fit like a charm and make the car squat even further. Still plenty of room in case I have the car lowered and they look bigger than they really are. Color accents courtesy of McGard tuner nuts with red metallic caps.
Kris
Damn! I'm sorry your ride is so Vanilla smooooth. Congrats. Nice to know you can go up in width a bit with the stock rubber.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Very slick Vinyl! Glad to see people using this thread! Show off your shoes everyone!

·
Registered
447 Posts
These wheels were made for your car!
Nice job on those calipers too.
White suits our Soul really well. Now you need a touch of chrome to go with the polished lip.
Kris

·
Registered
56 Posts
From Belgium

Hello..i have my Soul since 2 days.;it's called pure, the first of the 3 levels availlable in Belgium..

Coming with ordinary and hideous wheels, i put on MAK wheels but keep the original tires sizes:

195/65/15

I was a little bit affraid when i see on this forum beautiful 18" wheels, but try to be different..

hope that will please you:

I'm also waiting about new accessories from Korea..

in other topic, you'll see i making, myself, my own rear shelf.;not easy to do , but funny to use..

hello from rainy Belgium;)

Larbuix

1 - 20 of 245 Posts