Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

What's your favorite song to rock in your Soul?

9K views 53 replies 35 participants last post by  TechnoMage 
#1 ·
What is your top favorite song(s) you enjoy to roll the windows down and crank up in the Soul?

Mine would be:
Florida Georgia Line - Get Your Shine on
OR
Macklemore - Thrift Shop

#2 ·
Gloryhole by Borgore (the moombahton mix) Falador Passa Mal by Originais do Samba

those are my two current favorites. but pretty much, anything bassy and melodic. I'm a sucker for samba, reggaeton, reggae, and moombahton. also bassy rap or *gasp* some dub step. 90s dance/club music sounds amazing too.

the Soul's stock system has some VERY nice bass if tuned correctly...can't wait to hear what it'll sound like once I enhance it in the future. :)

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

#3 ·
We have an incredibly diverse and eclectic mix of stuff on a USB stick. Hardly ever play discs now. I was born in the 50's and my wife in the 60's so automatically we have a big spread of music preference...........and I grew up in England so there's an international mix too. She's definitely rooted in the 80's and has introduced me to a lot of stuff I would otherwize have never listened to.

Based on the original criteria from JesseThePartyRocker I would have to say one of our faves is "Play At Your Own Risk" by Planet Patrol. It's our "blasting home up the Highway from the Drive-In tune" on a warm Summer night.

Some songs are dangerous to your licence..........."LaGrange" by ZZ-Top always makes my foot go down on the gas .

#20 · (Edited)
Windows Down Radio Blasting- Party Rock Anthem- LMFAO
Haha, I remember when I first got my Soul, that was the number one song I would rock out to. (Because of course, it was the "Soul Anthem!")
I even thought about getting a big hamster suit and drive around in downtown rocking to Party Rock Anthem and film peoples reactions, tehehehe.

And "Sexy And I Know It" was fun for a period too.

#17 ·
boy, I must be getting old or out of the loop, as about 98% of the names mentioned so far, I've never heard of :rolleyes: I have over 10,000 tracks in my own personal collection that I first got started with around 1957 with a 78 (wonder if many people even know what that is).

#28 ·
Currently..... ENYA "and winter came"
It ROCKS!

With the entire system set for MAX Bass and MAX Midrange and 70% going to the rear speakers,
it rocks, rolls and shakes.

It's as close as I ever want to get to a real "BOOM CAR"!

TM :cool:

#38 ·
depends on my mood,
good mood rock-ted nugent, stranglehold
good mood country-blake shelton, hillbilly bone
good mood metal-prong, snap your fingers
bad night at work-dope, die mf die
wake up my entire town with 130db bass mood-eazy e, ol school $h!t

But i can listen to AC/DC or ZZ Top at full volume in any mood!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.