Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is your top favorite song(s) you enjoy to roll the windows down and crank up in the Soul?

Mine would be:
Florida Georgia Line - Get Your Shine on
OR
Macklemore - Thrift Shop

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
Gloryhole by Borgore (the moombahton mix) Falador Passa Mal by Originais do Samba

those are my two current favorites. but pretty much, anything bassy and melodic. I'm a sucker for samba, reggaeton, reggae, and moombahton. also bassy rap or *gasp* some dub step. 90s dance/club music sounds amazing too.

the Soul's stock system has some VERY nice bass if tuned correctly...can't wait to hear what it'll sound like once I enhance it in the future. :)

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
4,959 Posts
We have an incredibly diverse and eclectic mix of stuff on a USB stick. Hardly ever play discs now. I was born in the 50's and my wife in the 60's so automatically we have a big spread of music preference...........and I grew up in England so there's an international mix too. She's definitely rooted in the 80's and has introduced me to a lot of stuff I would otherwize have never listened to.

Based on the original criteria from JesseThePartyRocker I would have to say one of our faves is "Play At Your Own Risk" by Planet Patrol. It's our "blasting home up the Highway from the Drive-In tune" on a warm Summer night.

Some songs are dangerous to your licence..........."LaGrange" by ZZ-Top always makes my foot go down on the gas .

·
Registered
38 Posts
Gloryhole by Borgore (the moombahton mix) Falador Passa Mal by Originais do Samba

those are my two current favorites. but pretty much, anything bassy and melodic. I'm a sucker for samba, reggaeton, reggae, and moombahton. also bassy rap or *gasp* some dub step. 90s dance/club music sounds amazing too.

the Soul's stock system has some VERY nice bass if tuned correctly...can't wait to hear what it'll sound like once I enhance it in the future. :)

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Slide back to the 70's and try some T. Rex - "The Slider". Bassy and melodic out the wazoo.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Windows Down Radio Blasting- Party Rock Anthem- LMFAO
Windows Shut- Don't Panic- Coldplay (Most relaxing song in my opinion)

·
Registered
297 Posts
The West is Still Wild by Mike Pinto Band has to be one of my favorites to crank up and cruise. Also just about anything by Volbeat. If I'm in more of a relaxed mood I'll throw on some Country and just take it nice and easy.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
used to own a 2016 Soul SX 2.0L - Caribbean Blue
15,165 Posts
boy, I must be getting old or out of the loop, as about 98% of the names mentioned so far, I've never heard of :rolleyes: I have over 10,000 tracks in my own personal collection that I first got started with around 1957 with a 78 (wonder if many people even know what that is).

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 · (Edited)
Windows Down Radio Blasting- Party Rock Anthem- LMFAO
Haha, I remember when I first got my Soul, that was the number one song I would rock out to. (Because of course, it was the "Soul Anthem!")
I even thought about getting a big hamster suit and drive around in downtown rocking to Party Rock Anthem and film peoples reactions, tehehehe.

And "Sexy And I Know It" was fun for a period too.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts