Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2016 Soul SX 2.0L - Caribbean Blue
15,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the country flag of the member was shown below their logon name next to the word "Registered", now it's suddenly gone. This was a good feature and a fantastic help to at least know what country this person came from as it has a big effect on comments and responses.

I am also a member of a few other forums run by the same company and it's disappeared on all of those too - what's going on?

·
Registered
354 Posts
the country flag of the member was shown below their logon name next to the word "Registered", now it's suddenly gone. This was a good feature and a fantastic help to at least know what country this person came from as it has a big effect on comments and responses.

I am also a member of a few other forums run by the same company and it's disappeared on all of those too - what's going on?

I'm seeing your flag (Canada) and I checked several threads and all flags still show for me (Chrome, Android). Did you happen to recently update your browser? Maybe clearing browser cache will make them show again?

·
Registered
2016 Soul SX 2.0L - Caribbean Blue
15,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
it's just came back since I posted this thread and I've done nothing different with my browser but can't see the browser having any connection with that problem.

Just took a look at the other forums and the country flag as also come back their also (they are all the same forum and from the same company) - that's good, but strange it happened.

·
Registered
2017 Base/auto, Shadow Black (Betsy)
476 Posts
it's just came back since I posted this thread and I've done nothing different with my browser but can't see the browser having any connection with that problem.

Just took a look at the other forums and the country flag as also come back their also (they are all the same forum and from the same company) - that's good, but strange it happened.
I saw them disappear yesterday too. Added one to my signature. Maybe admin won't find it next flag purge.

·
Registered
2014 Titanium Stick Shift Pacific NW
6,617 Posts
I think we may have found a new host for Fun With Flags:)

·
Registered
354 Posts
I've done nothing different with my browser but can't see the browser having any connection with that problem

A corrupted browser cache might not properly display cached image files (depending on it's settings, such as data saving), but it seems like something the site's owners were doing in the background was the culprit and they fixed it right away.

·
Administrator
843 Posts
Hello all,

Sorry for the inconvenience as we have had some glitches/bugs this week with the releases which may have caused the following.
  • Loss of flag/location or error updating location
  • CSS page formatting issues
  • Speed issues
We are rolling out a hotfix for this now which should address the issues by the end of the day today if it hasn't fully fixed it by now. Thank you for your understanding while we make these updates and tweak some settings.

-Gerrit

1 - 7 of 7 Posts