Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So im into all kinds of music. I have some reggae in the cd player, some hip hop & rock on the usb drive and a little of everything else on the phone.

What are you listening to in your ride? Just want to see what people listen to.

-Tom

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
I like rock music, generally high pitch vocals, guitar based starting in the 70's until today !

Here 2 songs by RUSH ( of Course ! ), both completely different styles from Back 2 Back albums,

Limelight, from 1980's Moving Pictures

Subdivisions, very next album 1982's Signals

SUBDIVISIONS Performed 30 years after it was written ! ! OMG, had a personal flashback moment re-watching this just now .....

:)

·
Registered
597 Posts
My poor UVO thinks I'm crazy. Everything from Lamb Of God to Johnny Cash. Mostly metal, but a lot of other stuff. Not really a hip hop fan, but there are a few albums I like. Oh, and Smashing Pumpkins and Helmet are numbers 1 and 2 respectively. Ha ha

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
I'm a fan of everything. I'm a bit of a bass head. I love a lot of really ignorant "swag rap," dubstep, techno, metal, classic rock, 40's/50's music, dixieland, everything besides country. I despise country music. Lol.

I literaly have everything from Lil' B to Lamb of God to Peggy Lee & Frank Sinatra on my iPod. And i blast all of it proudly while driving through the streets of Houston LOL.

Sent from my HTC Inspire using Tapatalk. Pardon errors.

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
SoulRush..excelllent..Flashbacks here too. i must have seen RUSH 5 times or so in concert. I Love how Geddy wears a Shirt that says "RASH" in the RUSH Font..lol

I'm a old rocker..love Good Ole Rock and Roll, Classic Rock, Heavy Rock anything Rock. Also am a big fan of the 80's tunes...

·
Registered
2,508 Posts
If you like classic rock: radioIO » Classic Rock
If you like chill and spacey, downtempo exotic electronica: radioIO » Ambient

these two and 50+ other radioio.com channels can be streamed through your stereo with a connected smart phone. free with minimal commercial interruption, $5 a month commercial free.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Darklight I am a fan of a few reggae bands from San Diego ( trible seeds, through the roots, fortunate youth)..

We got a wide verity of music listeners here thats sweet..

·
Registered
2,508 Posts
Darklight I am a fan of a few reggae bands from San Diego ( trible seeds, through the roots, fortunate youth)..

We got a wide verity of music listeners here thats sweet..
Awesome. I drive through Hespi when I'm to and from Vegas on the 15. If you like reggae you might like this dub album. Waveform | Various Artist (Earthjuice)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yea I am off Main.. where is In-and-Out is at. I truly dislike this high desert. I was born and raised in Los Angeles. I just moved out here 5 years ago and it was a culture shock for me.. Vegas is only like 2.5 hours from here.. Its awesome because I can do the same day trips but sucks when I leave my money there. I'll check the link out.. have you heard of "the madd T-ray"?

·
Registered
14,724 Posts
I have a personal collection of over 10,000 tracks all now converted in mp3 format that I have purchased over the years from 45's, LP's, cassettes and CD's. I started in the late 50's with albums from artists like Duane Eddy, Bobby Vee, Paul Anka, Beatles, etc. I do not like Rap or Heavy metal, I enjoy some classical from artists like Andrea Bocelli, Russel Watson, Paul Potts and the Canadian Tenors. I also have some country from artists like Alan Jackson and Keith Urban, I also like some nice quiet relaxing music from artists like Diana Krall depending on the mood. I also have an extensive collection of themes from TV shows over the years as well as movie soundtracks. My largest collection of any single artist is Cliff Richard (probably most of you won't know who he is, but Tempest might).

1 - 13 of 13 Posts