Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just ordered my Megan coilovers since that’s the only company that makes them for the soul . at least that I could find after the coilovers I’m going to piece Together a air setup. What are you running and what’s your review of it . I’m curious to know who has Megan and what’s your thoughts on it .. thanks in advance

·
Registered
179 Posts
I also have Megan racing coilovers, but haven't installed them yet, waiting on cooler weather. BC and HSD also make them for the soul, not sure how hard they are to find though.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I also have Megan racing coilovers, but haven't installed them yet, waiting on cooler weather. BC and HSD also make them for the soul, not sure how hard they are to find though.
I’ve looked on bc website and they didn’t have a listing for the soul unless we can use a different kias suspension setup? I’ll look in to hsd

·
Registered
53 Posts
IMG_20171124_212058_378-540x540.jpg *
I have this on the rear...adjustable in compression and rebound...
the front shock absorbers are the original ones but have been shortened and recalibrated with new valves. the springs are Eibach sport kit.

·
Registered
145 Posts
I also have the Megan EZ Street adjustable coilovers. I have them set to the middle position and the car has a nice cushy ride. I have the height set to the highest possible setting. I'm not into lowered cars with tight suspensions . Not into racing and at my age would look silly with a car lowered to the ground.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts