Votes: 10 1.0%
  • Other (Europe, Asia, etc)

Votes: 62 6.4%

• Total voters
81 - 100 of 119 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
I got an alien + with sunroof, uvo, huge foglights, auto dim mirror with compass, cargo net and divider, mood light speaker, blutooth, and back up camera. I also installed a blindspot mirror and back up warning.

·
Registered
749 Posts
2012 Soul+ 2.0L, AT, UVO (back up cam), mats, net, storage compartment, dimming mirror/compass, Titanium color. Got it back in October and have over 3000 miles now. LOVE IT!!!!! 30+ mpg!!!

·
Registered
138 Posts
2012 Molten/Black Soul +, purchased on 1/28/12. Yippy, Yippy, Yippy! 33 Dealership miles on odometer when purchased.

·
Registered
301 Posts
Wife just got a Silver ! 2/17/12. I've always liked the Souls,but didn't know how MUCH better the 2012s were till I drove hers 120 miles. Traded my '12 Hyundai Accent SE (needed a car,bought 7/16/11 before new Souls were avail) for a '12 Shadow +. Took a pretty big hit on the Accent,but REALLY like the Soul! Very satisfying machine.

·
Registered
22 Posts
2012 2U soul in vanilla shake, only has 500km on her!

Came standard with heated front seats w/ soul pattern inlays, side mirror repeaters, 16' alloy wheels, 2L engine (ATT) aanndd MASSIVE interior room!

I love er! Now to figure out a name..

·
Registered
31 Posts
We just found the very bare bones base unit. No option at all, so far have added tint, fogs, wheel/tires, k&n, splash guards, spare tire, rear bumper protect strip, seat covers, digital ly cut floor mats and emblems. The only thing left is the SSD Roof Bars.
Great beach wagon. 37.1 mpg last fill up.

·
Super Moderator
9,508 Posts
Kale Green Base 2014. All this vehicle has inside of it and they call it base? wow!
Yup, in the US this is called the "Base", either with a manual or an Auto. The Auto has more options on it than the manual. The Sport model shown is no longer made.

·
Registered
14,860 Posts
this pole is out of date as all the Canadian models have now change model descriptions for 2014.

·
Registered
43 Posts
2014 Inferno Red Player (Puerto Rico model): it has the panoramic sunroof, reverse camera, reverse sensors, the folding mirrors, 17 inches alloy wheels, mudflaps, lighted eyelids.

·
Registered
29 Posts
2014 silver base A/T. Floor mats and cargo liner that's about it. Upgraded all interior and plate lights to LEDS via aftermarket kit on ebay!

·
Registered
186 Posts
I have the 2014 automatic, clear white base model. And for a base model i love it! No where else was i going to get a "base" car with all the little extras for the price i paid! Love it!

·
Registered
40 Posts
I am in love with...my soul...! Especially the six forward stick version. I feel I am in control of my driving and try to not become ****y. The stick gives me my personal control of the car and others ahead and behind me. I am still bewildered by the mpg from the computer. It starts at 36 and then at 38. I've even had periods of 42, but the people behind me are not happy with my speed of thirty five to forty. I want to go fifty to fifty five and they want to go sixty plus even if the sign says fifty five. I will never again use the automatic if I have to...again, unless I have to.

It seem technology has sneaked up on me and I love it. I even overcame the, in car phone from my smart phone problems. Driving the soul is heaven to me. Paul

81 - 100 of 119 Posts