Votes: 62 6.4%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 119 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
What Trim/Spec is your Soul?

The question here is: What kind of Soul do you have? It will give everybody a better idea on who is driving what out there and also let us all get to know each other better in general.

Mines is a Java Exclaim Auto w/sunroof, and also the only Soul that I've seen in L.A. so far (Now how can that be!)

·
Registered
180 Posts
Java John, can you set up a poll so we can see what is the most popular colour?????

·
Registered
180 Posts
yeah that would be perfect (onyx / shadow)

Attachments

·
Registered
180 Posts
I am surprised how many have opted for the Houdstooth interior (US = !, Canada = Retro)

I thought only a few would love it like me!

·
Registered
89 Posts
my kia dealership has probably already sold 12+ kias...however, the original 2 base models they have had from the beginning....still there

i don't think the base is gonna be that popular....1.6 that ONLY comes in a 5 speed? do you know how many lazy fat americans there are?? you can't eat your burger and fries AND talk on the phone AND shift!

silly kia...:D

·
Registered
167 Posts
Mine is a Plus, Alien Soul. I looked at an Exclaim, but I didn't like the ride the low pro tires gave, and I didn't use the sunroof in my Bug so why pay for an option I won't use. And I didn't care for the houndtooth seats. Kinda the same with the Sport - I didn't care for the black and red interior. It's nice we can all choose what we like!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Wow, I guess I'm one of the few people who went with the base model. It's actually a pretty decent ride. I look forward to driving it to Vegas in September.

·
Registered
86 Posts
I just bought an '09 Titanium Silver 2u with "Cool Package" (I'm in South Korea). It's fully loaded. Red and black leather interior, power everything, 16inch alloys, power sunroof, navigation (with TV...big in Korea), back up camera, upgraded audio (but the Korean version doesn't come with the sub or center speaker in the dash). Love this car. Dealer tinted it out nice and dark (completely legal here in Korea, gotta love it). I have pics up if anybody's interested.

·
Registered
2,346 Posts
alien soul + with black interior but may change to shadow black in morning if color doesn't look better to me when i wake up b/c looks way different when surrounded with nature's green rather than black top - is a bit bright lol

·
Registered
278 Posts
my kia dealership has probably already sold 12+ kias...however, the original 2 base models they have had from the beginning....still there

i don't think the base is gonna be that popular....1.6 that ONLY comes in a 5 speed? do you know how many lazy fat americans there are?? you can't eat your burger and fries AND talk on the phone AND shift!

silly kia...:D
I love the base model, has all the toys i need and none that i dont need, the smaller engine had plenty of power, and i then can choose the rims i want and the color/darkness of the tint i want .. Really calling the Soul Base model base is pretty sad, its got power windows, locks ect, it has ABS, and traction stability control... that alone is a high end feature.. you cant get that on a Honda Fitt with out buying the loaded up model.. the Base should be called the "tastefully equipped model", base models in my book have crank windows, no air, manual locks.. go drive a base model Nissan versa.. it doesn't even have a radio, AC, abs, or anything.

The base may not be popular but you also have to search hard to find them , they don't make many of them either. Ours was the only one in Minnesota, and the next nearest one was 12 hours away.

1 - 20 of 119 Posts