Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I first joined here almost two years ago it seemed like we heard a lot from Tempest and I enjoyed his insights and sense of humor. From Wales I believe...like Tom Jones? Seems he has disappeared. Did he just lose interest? Sell his Soul? Or is he reading this post right now and wondering what in the heck I'm talking about?

·
Premium Member
2015 Kia Soul + / Bright Silver / 2.0L (GDI) 4-Cyl Engine 6-Speed Automatic Trans
3,014 Posts
He with the rest of the group that left felt I was being an unreasonable tyrant because I won't threads go off topic. If they stray too far off the posted topic I would close the thread and they objected. Even after I stated they could open a random thread and go crazy. Some of their posts were really funny too. Maybe they will come back one day.

·
Super Moderator
9,513 Posts
He with the rest of the group that left felt I was being an unreasonable tyrant because I won't threads go off topic. If they stray too far off the posted topic I would close the thread and they objected. Even after I stated they could open a random thread and go crazy. Some of their posts were really funny too. Maybe they will come back one day.
There are still some of us around, you know (even if we don't live in Ontario).

·
Super Moderator
2010 Exclaim
8,118 Posts
He is still around just not here, talked with him this week on their Facebook page as was mentioned earlier in this thread. :)

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for filling me in. Speaking of tyrants....at least you didn't feed your uncle to starving dogs.

·
Registered
used to own a 2016 Soul SX 2.0L - Caribbean Blue
15,165 Posts
Tempest was over in Toronto last year and visited with the members of the Soul Club of Ontario. I believe they did the Niagara Falls cruise and met up with US members on Goat Island.

·
Premium Member
4,959 Posts
I was just parrying jibes with him on Facebook a few mins ago. I can assure you that he's alive and kicking in the UK after a few life changes have kept him busy. Sure hasn't hurt his sense of humour and that's for sure :p

Tempest was over for Hamsters In The Mist 3 last year and had a great time meeting Canadian and US Soul owners, plus me the Canadian ex Brit. Tempest is what us from the UK call a "Top bloke". You couldn't meet a nicer guy.

Every so often SCO members get together and Skype with him.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/soulclubofontario/

·
Super Moderator
2010 Exclaim
8,118 Posts
When I first joined here almost two years ago it seemed like we heard a lot from Tempest and I enjoyed his insights and sense of humor. From Wales I believe...like Tom Jones? Seems he has disappeared. Did he just lose interest? Sell his Soul? Or is he reading this post right now and wondering what in the heck I'm talking about?
His answer on Facebook.. "Its time came and went....was fun too."

1 - 10 of 10 Posts