Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw this topic on another auto board and thought that it might be fun to do it here.

Basic idea is to describe what you did with your Soul on that day. Did you go for a car wash, go to the dealer, take it on vacation, that sort of stuff.

I don't know, I think it might be fun so post away! :)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's not really the same thing Shaggy. That one is more for mods and such. This one is more of a general discussion sort of thing.

·
Registered
3,510 Posts
On topic....I think....

I'm curious, how many Souls (the car, not people) are still moving in the aftermath of the huge Snow Storm in the New England area?

Seeing all that snow, makes me doubly glad that I moved to FL, 27 years ago. I had all the snow I could stand when I lived in Illinois.

:cool:

·
Registered
2014 Titanium Stick Shift Pacific NW
7,606 Posts
We eat lunch in my Soul after racquetball. We call it "The Lunch Box." All those bottle holders come in handy.

·
Registered
448 Posts
I'm nearer to Albany than to NYC. We got about 9" of snow. It's cold and beautiful now- sunny.
Yesterday during the snow we did nothing but let it finish. So this morning I cleaned the snow off our cars- my Soul and my husband's Element.
The roads are plowed and pretty good now. My one daughter lives in New Bedford, and they got two feet, so she spent a whole lot of time yesterday shoveling the driveway. :( At least she has power though!

·
Registered
1,958 Posts
What happened around my Soul today? Well, I could tell you, but then I'd have to kill you :D

What really happened: Some bleary-eyed dude opened the hatchback, tossed a lunch box in there, pulled it out of the nice warm garage and drove it through freezing temperatures to purgatory ;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts