Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there you guys.
I'm pretty new on this forum. but I'm learning so much already about how to customize my Soul Base, so many cool ideas here!
I got the 2015 Soul Base with the flower petal wheels and that's probably the only thing I dislike about the car. I'm thinking about getting a new set of black matte wheels.
My question is, what happens to the previews wheels, would the store buy them since I only have about 2k on the tires? Would they give me a discount? Would I have to sell them online?

Any ideas welcome.

Thanks!

·
Registered
284 Posts
There has been at least 1 person on this forum that sold them through... ebay i think it was. I forget the selling price but the buyer paid for shipping. As for selling them to a store, you'd get a lot more from ebay.

·
Super Moderator
9,513 Posts
Go to the forum page and there you will find a link to Tire Discount's web site. You can preview wheels there. They are a site sponsor and member so you can send them a PM at their address (membership name). They are generally fairly prompt with their answers.

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Hello Pitayin the lowest price option is to have your tyres transferred onto the new rims of your choice. This just leaves a set of steel rims to sell for Soul winter wheels or possibly to Rio owner or full size spare option.
The alternatives of a tyre and Wheel/deal to give different size option if that is what you are after. Then selling wheels with tyres.
The wheels with tyres will be heavy and bulky and freight cost may be high.

Jeff

·
Registered
1,701 Posts
Which store buys used rims and tires? Maybe I could have done that. I'd say list them on Craigslist, but make sure you post the exact specs.

I wasn't feeling mine either, but didn't feel like spending a grand on new wheels for a base, so I just neatly cut 20 triangles out of carbon fiber and now they look pretty nice. Something like this, but obviously mine look better.

Or if you want black matte, just plastidip them.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I think you mean ''previous'' wheels,... or the ones that came on the car when you bought it.
well, that's a horrible typo on my part, haha. Yes, I meant previous. Ideally I'd like to get some sort of discount at a tire store after getting new wheels so they could re sell the tires/wheels, but not sure if that's even a thing.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts