Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
2015 Kia Soul + / Bright Silver / 2.0L (GDI) 4-Cyl Engine 6-Speed Automatic Trans
3,001 Posts
What do you know! Cash for clunkers works. NEW PIC'S

HELLO ALL YOU HAPPY PEOPLE!!!!

I am new to the Soul. We traded the family van in via the cash 4 clunkers program.
The van was a 99 grand voyager and it had served the family well but it was past
it's prime. We got a Soul + Molten. It doesn't have the audio package because my
wife's grandma paid the balance so we wouldn't be burdened with payments so
we had to get the one she wanted. I was wondering how hard it would be to add it.

From my lurking on the site I know pic's are a must but I only have one uploaded so far.
I will upload more later I am just really tired right now.

The album

·
Registered
278 Posts
Cool , were getting picking up our soul tomorrow, using the cash for clunkers too.. our van was a 99 Ford Windstar..

As for the audio upgrade.. I have no idea, however the standard radio is the same minus the tweeters and the amp and subwoofer.. and the lights in the speakers.. you could do all this with after market add ons and customize it a bit , you choice of color for the lights ect..

·
Registered
156 Posts
the audio upgrade is nice if thats where you plan to stop with audio,m but if you have higher aims with the audio system then you actually could get a better deal going totally aftermarket instead if going with the factory system hnestly. spend less money and get more clarity and volume out of it. the upgraded system is very very nice, but as with anything there is still room for improvement if you really want it.

·
Premium Member
2,358 Posts
Lots off luck with the car and welcome.

Crazy Dutchman RelenaRelena

·
Registered
528 Posts
Hello From Florida

Congrats on your new ride & welcome to our soul world ~~enjoy , i noticed you are from florida so am i Pompano Becah here Java ! and love it as much as the day i bought her :D

·
Premium Member
2015 Kia Soul + / Bright Silver / 2.0L (GDI) 4-Cyl Engine 6-Speed Automatic Trans
3,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Congrats on your new ride & welcome to our soul world ~~enjoy , i noticed you are from florida so am i Pompano Becah here Java ! and love it as much as the day i bought her :D
I am in West Palm now but I just moved up from Davie.

welcome to the addiction so did it come with those eyelines or did you put them on
Are you talking about the black plastic under the headlights? Either way it is exactly how it came from the dealer....FOR NOW. :)

·
Registered
528 Posts
Hello From Florida

Very cool , another south Floridian , we should get together sometime and let our souls meet ~~take some pict's we could even start the South Florida Souls Club ( SFSC ) :D

·
Registered
838 Posts
Rodville!

How is it that your soul did not come with a system? It's standard on the plus model. As lunchbox said, there's tons you could do!

Welcome to Hamster Nation! Greetings from NorCal, on the other coast!

·
Premium Member
3,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Rodville!

How is it that your soul did not come with a system? It's standard on the plus model. As lunchbox said, there's tons you could do!

Welcome to Hamster Nation! Greetings from NorCal, on the other coast!
I came with the radio just not the upgraded one with the flashing speakers.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Got our Soul on the cash for clunkers program, yesterday the 25th.. The Kia dealer sold 30 pre sale kia's this weekend on the program.... there Chrysler side wasn't doing hardly anything for sales on the program.. even with there just announced additional 4500 cash off.. Kia's were flying off the lot. They did have 2 demin Souls there.. they were very nice looking.

·
Premium Member
3,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
We went by the Chrysler dealer to look at a Caliber before we decided on the Soul. Even with the $4500 off there were still more money and didn't have as many options as the Soul.

·
Registered
192 Posts
I didn't like the "A" pilers on the Caliber, nor the transmission. I didn't like the "A" pilers on the Honda Fit either - just too large a blind spot with them sticking out so far.

Although I like the exterior "styling" of the Caliber..

The Cash-4-Clunkers Program had a pretty large turnout here at our Kia Dealers as well.

·
Registered
278 Posts
We went by the Chrysler dealer to look at a Caliber before we decided on the Soul. Even with the $4500 off there were still more money and didn't have as many options as the Soul.
Yeah, we looked at them after they announced the additional 4500, just in case.. but still failed in comparison.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts