Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner
1761 - 1780 of 1781 Posts

·
Registered
‘16 Kia Soul Base A/T
23 Posts
Finally pulled the trigger on some SSD rails on eBay only to have it cancelled by the seller. Only to state that something was wrong with my address, but usually eBay is good with not letting orders go through if location was an issue. 🤷🏻‍♂️

So I ended up buying the oem cross bars that Staetik posted a couple pages back.
I’m stoked. 😬

·
Registered
1,501 Posts

·
Registered
2014 Kia Soul RedZone
237 Posts
Did you buy the mirrors from salvage or did you get them new and have them painted?
Salvage.
Pair, plug and play, $150.
Really easy install. 5min each side. More time prepping (tools, bench, etc) than installing.

·
Registered
2 Posts

·
Registered
2014 Kia Soul RedZone
237 Posts
If recycled is ok.
If you use a laptop/desktop the site has photos of the donor vehicle, and you can see the variation in color of part and such

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
Replaced the left-rear caliper pins, boots, and bushing.

Automotive tire Motor vehicle Dumbbell Bumper Automotive wheel system

Hand Automotive tire Wood Finger Household hardware

The lower pin was sticky when I did the most-recent brake job. I temporarily cleaned it up until the new ones came in from RockAuto, which happened today (two days earlier than promised). It's such a cheap and easy repair that it would have been stupid not to do it.

Richard

·
Registered
2014 Titanium Stick Shift Pacific NW
8,723 Posts
Passed 98,000 miles on the odo the other day.
It's a keeper.
Has more Soul than any of the Corollas or other cars I have had. :p

Feel free to groan. :rolleyes:
🆒 That is awesome Monster! 98k proves it's a keeper. Congratulations & here's to 98k more.

PS: Didn't you used to have your Drives info in your signature line? I forgot the year & model of your Soul (or is it two of them?) ;)

·
Registered
2,096 Posts
Cool.
No surfing on the rack, OK? :ROFLMAO:

Today, changing the oil for first time on new bike, discovered none of my oil filter wrenches fit.
This one is too small, this one is too big, this one must be for a big ass truck, too huge.
So I took the Soul to the Suzuki dealer and coughed up $30 for a Goldilocks cap style wrench.
Just right, pretty darn tight. Hard to get off that old oily filter.

Also discovered Pep Boys auto parts by me is closed and the store mostly vacant, but the tire change and service bays are still working. WTF? And while I was out picked up a variety 12 pack of Kona "Liquid Aloha". Compensation for sweating my butt off. Mmm, Beer. :cool:

1761 - 1780 of 1781 Posts