Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1521 - 1538 of 1538 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Soul+ w/ Primo Package
137 Posts
Finally got around to wrapping the Kia badge on the hatch:
3M 2080p satin black surround, with STEK-USA DYNOsmoke insert.

IMG_20210217_114324.jpg
Last bit of chrome is on the grille. Haven't quite decided if I want it all black, or black with DYNOsmoke on the chrome inserts. :unsure:

Reactions: HomerJay

·
Registered
3,051 Posts
Guys if you have the templates for drilling which should come with the factory spoiler, then drilling and installing is not rocket science. On a scale of 1/10 it is about a four.

Pat.

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
Had a job in the Santa Monica Mountains today.
As long as I was there stopped for a couple pics.
As you can see the winter weather is horrible. Didn't even get up to 70 degrees today. :LOL:

100_8499.JPG

·
Registered
✴️BING✴️ Toast's ready, pass the butter!
1,094 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'm going to post a few pics now of the work I've done or had done to complete my Soul..
Lic. Holders (Broncos), anti theft caps
Pillar window covers
Dash mat
Rock guard
splash guards
Rain guards
Door edge moulding
Rear seat workstation
New Tires
Spoiler - Dealer installed for me
Bronco Head - rear window
Cargo Net
Spare tire, w/ jack and lug wrench/handle
Air Compressor
Emergency roadside reflector kit
Hami decals - squirrel cage decal for the gas cover
New Wiper Blades
Exhaust tip

I updated the Navi/Uvo system software to the latest maps and GUI.

Then I had the full service of 30k done, plus tranny fluid exchange, intake cleaning service, Sun roof maintenance, complete inspection. I don't think I'll replace the rocker panel molding just yet. It doesn't look bad, just bugs me that it's damaged somewhat.

H

This is the exhaust tip and lic. frame and Bronco head w/ Spoiler
View attachment 135894

This is just the spoiler and pillar window cover:
View attachment 135895

This is for the rain guards and door edge molding:
View attachment 135896

The Dashmat:
View attachment 135897

The rock guard:
View attachment 135898

None of the pics really show the splash guards, but they are there.. :)

Have you or anyone ever seen like a round disk that might have anti-slip surface that would fit the round spot on the dash? Have been wondering if there was something.
Would be a great place to lay things.
Thanks

·
Registered
461 Posts
Had a job in the Santa Monica Mountains today.
As long as I was there stopped for a couple pics.
As you can see the winter weather is horrible. Didn't even get up to 70 degrees today. :LOL:

View attachment 136150
In California!?!! For real? Where is the smoke? :cool:

·
Registered
2017 Base/auto, Shadow Black (Betsy)
891 Posts
Have you or anyone ever seen like a round disk that might have anti-slip surface that would fit the round spot on the dash? Have been wondering if there was something.
Thanks
A small sheet of anti-slip material, cut to fit.

Reactions: Kerig3

·
Registered
2014 Titanium Stick Shift Pacific NW
7,474 Posts
Thanks
I cut this circle of non skid drawer/cupboard liner. It's been there almost 7 years now. Works great!

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
In California!?!! For real? Where is the smoke? :cool:
Gone. The last fire to make news over there was in 2018. They have been rebuilding one custom house at a time.
People want to live there regardless of the hazards. I'd love to but can't afford a $1,000,000+ for a house.

·
Registered
461 Posts
MS: You must be referring to the immediate Santa Monica area. California set a record year for wildfires in 2020.

·
Registered
2017 Base/auto, Shadow Black (Betsy)
891 Posts
I cut this circle of non skid drawer/cupboard liner. It's been there almost 7 years now. Works great!
View attachment 136182
I thought I had seen one somewhere. Forgot it was yours.
I like it! Looks like it's something. Maybe I'll remember to look for material next trip to the hardware store (it's been awhile).
Color choices, black, grey or a contrasting dark red (NO Floral patterns for me).

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
You must be referring to the immediate Santa Monica area.
There is the City of Santa Monica, then there are the Santa Monica Mountain, north of / above Malibu.
Two very different areas. I am talking the mountains. This is rural in character.

Anyway, we have lots of fire hazard areas and earthquake hazards. But no hurricanes or tornadoes.
The funny thing is most of the crazy highest price areas are in designated "Very High Fire Hazard Severity Zones".
Most of the mountain areas are fire zones. Every place on earth has it's natural hazards. Such is life.

/geography lesson :)

·
Registered
2014 Titanium Stick Shift Pacific NW
7,474 Posts
I thought I had seen one somewhere. Forgot it was yours.
I like it! Looks like it's something. Maybe I'll remember to look for material next trip to the hardware store (it's been awhile).
Color choices, black, grey or a contrasting dark red (NO Floral patterns for me).
It's neat stuff. Once you lay it down it forms to the dome and never moves or slides around.

I think Freddie's carries it.

Reactions: Kerig3

·
Registered
✴️BING✴️ Toast's ready, pass the butter!
1,094 Posts
It's neat stuff. Once you lay it down it forms to the dome and never moves or slides around.

I think Freddie's carries it.
I already have a roll of black kitchen drawer liner sitting around. Such a perfect, cheap solution for what to do with that part of the dash, thank you! 👍

Reactions: GeoSoul

·
Registered
149 Posts
Took my 1 Mil to the dealer for a replacement front bumper. Ran over a ghost hole and scuffed the crap out of it. Worried sick they get it right, and not give me the stock one for either the base or plus.

1521 - 1538 of 1538 Posts