Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1341 - 1350 of 1350 Posts

·
Registered
2014 Soul+ Bright Silver (Sterling Soul)
527 Posts
Yes just like that. On the soul, it’s on the other side of the engine. Differently though you don’t need a check engine light to replace it, if it’s 100k miles old you can replace it if you feel like your engine is sluggish.
Did you buy the special socket for its removal? Was it costly? The video states he rented his, but where does one go to rent a socket I wonder?

·
Registered
2014 soul base m/t
28 Posts
Did you buy the special socket for its removal? Was it costly? The video states he rented his, but where does one go to rent a socket I wonder?
you can buy one at the auto parts store or on amazon. It was $9 on Amazon for the tool. The sensor itself is the expensive part.

·
Registered
527 Posts
It was $9 on Amazon for the tool.
Shesh, for that price why did the guy in the video mention renting one? 🙄
Thanks for the info!

·
Registered
2014 Titanium Stick Shift Pacific NW
7,002 Posts
Reactions: GeekOnTheHill

·
Registered
527 Posts
How about oh I don't know AUTOZONE?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

This question was already answered above, but thank you for playing. 😆

·
Registered
527 Posts
My wife and I took the car in for it's emissions test, which it passed easily. 👍
After a rather hot and humid summer we happened to have a beautiful morning today in the 70s (F) so we were able to drive to the testing station with the windows and sunroof open. The sounds and smells (road fumes) came as a bit of a surprise since we usually drive windows up, A/C on. Sure, it wasn't a drive in the countryside, but still a nice, rare treat! 😁

1341 - 1350 of 1350 Posts