Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1321 - 1340 of 1362 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Soul+ w/ Primo Package
119 Posts
With a sunny forecast for a week or so, the Soul got tucked in the corner of the garage so I could put some miles on the summer toy; a '14 Cadillac V Sport Premium. With 420hp, it is definitely a different driving experience than the Soul.
IMG_20200712_074655.jpg

Reactions: engage

·
Registered
2017 Base/auto, Shadow Black (Betsy)
784 Posts
It is an interesting picture.
It makes me use my imagination. Did Geek wax his mustache, the trailer? What is that shiny object floating in the upper left corner?

Reactions: GeekOnTheHill
51 Posts
Got my personal items out of my soul today. My second and last soul has been totaled...

51 Posts
Both totaled??? Good grief. No bueno.

Greg
Yea, the 17' was totaled last year and just got the news the 19' ihas been deemed a total loss.

·
Registered
2014 soul base m/t
30 Posts
Change your air/fuel ratio sensor if you’re over 100k it’s well worth it. I got a lot of engine power back by doing this. I wasn’t throwing any codes beforehand either.

·
Registered
2014 Titanium Stick Shift Pacific NW
7,248 Posts
Change your air/fuel ratio sensor if you’re over 100k it’s well worth it. I got a lot of engine power back by doing this. I wasn’t throwing any codes beforehand either.
Was it hard to do?

·
Registered
2014 soul base m/t
30 Posts
Was it hard to do?
Not really just take the engine cover off and it’s right there on the heat shield. Locating the right part was the hardest part. You need a special socket for your ratchet. I also used a breaker bar it’s on their tight. Oh and a little bit of anti-seize on the threads.

·
Registered
2014 Soul+ Bright Silver (Sterling Soul)
704 Posts
Not really just take the engine cover off and it’s right there on the heat shield. Locating the right part was the hardest part. You need a special socket for your ratchet. I also used a breaker bar it’s on their tight. Oh and a little bit of anti-seize on the threads.
Like this?

Reactions: GeoSoul
1321 - 1340 of 1362 Posts