Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

361 - 368 of 368 Posts

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #362
I spent a week there, once, attending a training school, with ITT Servcom.
Nice place, except when there's a Hurricane.
Cheers Mate!
FLH :cool:

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #363
Yesterday, I took my Soul into my KIA Dealer for its 15k Oil Change and maintenance.
The service tech determined that I also needed a tire rotation. It was not on the schedule, but he got the permission to go ahead and do it, from the Svc. manager. And just like the oil & filter change, it was done for FREE.
I also got the FREE car wash, and my windshield hasn't been so clean all summer. (y) (y) (y)(y)

Cheers Mates!

·
Registered
126 Posts
Yesterday, I took my Soul into my KIA Dealer for its 15k Oil Change and maintenance.
The service tech determined that I also needed a tire rotation. It was not on the schedule, but he got the permission to go ahead and do it, from the Svc. manager. And just like the oil & filter change, it was done for FREE.
I also got the FREE car wash, and my windshield hasn't been so clean all summer. (y) (y) (y)(y)

Cheers Mates!
Didn't you buy a maintenance package when you bought the car? Not really free just convenient for you.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Didn't you buy a maintenance package when you bought the car? Not really free just convenient for you.
Kia does that for free for the first 3 or 4 Oil changes....Also free state inspections ....we have to pay for the emissions...when the free is done, they will never see me again

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #366 (Edited)
State Inspections? That's what you get for living in such a state.
There are NO State Inspections for personal cars in Florida.
And, NO state income tax, and NO snow, and it's a "Right to work state".

With all the problems you have, why are you so quick to criticize me?
I'm doing just fine.

Yes, I bought the extended maintenance contract, along with my car. It combines with KIA's Warranty to virtually pay for Everything my car needs for several years to come.
Why weren't you smart enough to do that?
Please don't move to FL.....we've got enough Yankees with bad attitudes moving down here, to get away from high taxes and stupid regulations.
:cool:

361 - 368 of 368 Posts