Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,513 Posts
Not really a fan of the carbon fiber look but your detail and scheme are outstanding. I wish we could get that Euro look here or have an easier way to get the kits, especially on the lighter colors. Not sure it would be that beautiful on the blue, Kale, or black colors though. Certainly striking on red and white cars.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks , the side marker was the easiest mod , carbon fiber vinyl is very forgiving and easy to work with !
Cheers

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Abbey Road popped into my consciousness as soon as I saw it. If you enter the SOM competition, that photo ought to be one of the three, definitely.
I appreciate the suggestion , I think I'll hold tight on entering , lots of others more deserving here than me .
Cheers

·
Premium Member
4,959 Posts
I appreciate the suggestion , I think I'll hold tight on entering , lots of others more deserving here than me .
Cheers
Oh no, no, no, no..............don't put yourself down. That car is way, way sharp. You really ought to enter SOTM soon.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Oh no, no, no, no..............don't put yourself down. That car is way, way sharp. You really ought to enter SOTM soon.
Hey guys I appreciate the support but there's lots of nice cars here , I think I'll just hang out a bit and if it feels right I might enter but its really not my thing , happy to share the info and sources etc . Plus I may do a few other small things ....................

Cheers

1 - 16 of 16 Posts