Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
What's going on guys,

Chicago has finally started a Chapter for WestCoastKDM and I'm it's Chapter Leader. I own a 2011 Optima and Just to give those some insight on what WestCoastKDM is, for the most part the club is only Kia/Hyundai vehicles and is NOT only projected towards the "modders." The whole philosophy of the club that was explained to me goes as follows: "It's a group of people that simply put, Love their cars whether they mod or not."

Basically, what I'm doing here is trying to gather those that like to attend meets, converse with others and over all just have a good time. WestCoastKDM is expanding and we can only make that happen if we have more members and the word gets around. I know that the Chicago area has a good hand of Optima owners and as I drive around I see a lot more KIA's everyday.. Soul's, Forte's, Sportage's, Sorento's.. So I can only begin to imagine the possibilities of the Chicago Chapter growing; and would love to have more members on board.

Moving forth with how things will work, Once I have everything organized for the Chicago Chapter our cars will have stickers representing the club name. Also business cards will be made so if you spot another Hyundai/Kia vehicle you can leave them a card as a "We've Spotted You" and an invitation to join. You guys may be wondering about the name since it states West Coast? Asylum (Javi-Owner of WestCoastKDM)) and I were speaking about the club name and he informed me that it will be changed to accommodate for those that do not reside on the West Coast. The name will be changed to KDM Nation within a couple months. Currently the Chicago Chapter has 5 members from the Optima line and 1 member from the Forte Koup line of vehicles.. hopefully we can get some more Chicago KIA owners on board.

I will be joining other Kia & Hyundai forums to invite others.

Feel free to PM me any questions that you may have or if you'd like to join.

(I in no way intend to take members away from this forum, all I am attempting to do is to welcome Chicagoland Soul owners to participate in WestCoastKDM's expansion)

Thank you for your time. :)

~Jaciel

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well we have an Illinois Soul Owners Club that is having trouble getting members, not surprised you are too from this site LOL

Illinois Soul Owners Club | Facebook
You aren't joking lol I have one member here that I sent info to upon request. If he joins we'll finally have a step in the right direction.
Currently the Chicago Chapter is growing in small numbers.. We have a total of 10 members if Kenny1 joins. 4 Optimas, 1 Forte Koup, 4 Genesis Coupe & 1 Soul..
Slowly growing but definitely showing possibilities :D

·
Registered
592 Posts
I'm a SOUL owner in Chicago but frankly I have lost interest in this forum I just happened to jump on before work today, currently I am in Itasca if meets are in the burbs somewhere I'd be interested in attending, if they are in or near the downtown area I'm not.

You can PM me if you wish then maybe we can converse via e-mail or something about it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts