Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Country bug goo removal/new bumper stickers

I spent my Spring Break out in the country last week, and drove back to the city in a SOUL riddled with bug guts and dust.

The different colored entrails of various insect species splattered all over my windshield, hood, and grille were revolting to say the least.

So, I decided to do a little manual labor and scrub him clean. Then after I let 'er air dry, I Windexed the heck out of it.

You know I had to take a few iPhone shots.

I also picked up a couple new bumper stickers recently :D

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I, too.. love boobies. ;)

Looking good. Always liked the white.
As a straight woman perfectly comfortable with her sexuality I have no qualms with declaring my love for boobies to the public. :D

It's actually a breast cancer support sticker, but one wouldn't know unless they read the small print on it. ;)

·
Registered
217 Posts
Yep. I have a pink rubber bracelet with the same on it.

I'd like to see a "Honk if you love.." version for the car, but I suppose that could get old after a while. :)

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Yep. I have a pink rubber bracelet with the same on it.

I'd like to see a "Honk if you love.." version for the car, but I suppose that could get old after a while. :)
I have the black one. It gets odd stares from older customers at work (mostly older ladies) until I explain the cause behind it. ;)

Car looks great. Have you considered adding the splash guards? I think they would look fantastic on your car.
Thank you! Likewise, sir. :D

Yes I have, because after I took my SOUL out to the dusty trails last week, I realized how badly I needed them. Scrubbing that crap off was not fun.

I could only find the Sport and BASE model splash guards on the Kia accessory site. I could probably find them at my dealership though.

Do you have any? if so, about how much did you get them for? I don't know how much they're actually worth or not worth and i don't want to end up paying too much for them.:confused:

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Any where you get them as long as they are OEM you will be good to go. I have an Exclaim and use the base mud guards. They work great. Dedland in Fl has them and they are a good price. Mine where the same price at my dealer.

·
Registered
217 Posts
I agree. Deland Kia offers great prices on accessories. My local dealer couldn't/wouldn't match their prices even with the shipping costs added.

·
Banned
1,609 Posts
Also contact cobra259 (a user on this board). He's a parts manager at a Kia dealership in Michigan. He will give you 20% off, ship for free, and there are no taxes since you're out of state. I had mine three days after I ordered them.

Oh, and the splash guards are the same for the base, +, and ! models.

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Also contact cobra259 (a user on this board). He's a parts manager at a Kia dealership in Michigan. He will give you 20% off, ship for free, and there are no taxes since you're out of state. I had mine three days after I ordered them.

Oh, and the splash guards are the same for the base, +, and ! models.
Wow, there's so much good info on here that I now fully understand why my dealer strongly encouraged me to join the forums. Thank you, sir. That has to be the best news I've heard in a while. :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts