Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Apparently WT (weathertech) has the floor liners out for the 2020 Soul. I ordered a set (in black) and they came in yesterday.
Installation was a breeze ( i ordered the front and rear passenger liners) and they look pretty damn sharp.

I'll post pictures if you'd like to see them.

As for the trunk ...I went to Ikea and got this floor mat. It fits pretty decently (and it's the color of my kia - Silver & black.Ok the floor mat is more of a grey color but as the kids say these days...whatevs) :D

https://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/30287939/

koge-door-mat-gray__0721303_PE733152_S4.JPG

·
Registered
25 Posts
I bought and just installed a set. Perfect fit in the front, but the back is about 1/16" too wide on either side, which makes the ends not sit completely flush with the sides under the door sill. Not a dealbreaker but I now suspect they are actually the ones that fit the prior model and the company shrugged and said "good enuff!"

Works for me, they're still the best out there that are "made to fit" the 2020 model year. That being said I'd see what's out there for 2019 and see if it is cheaper or better.

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
I sell them at the dealer I work for in Orlando Florida. I sell alot of weather tech mats....We are a diamond dealer for weather techs . They are 109.95 fronts 69.95 or 79.95 for the rear one cargo mat not available yet

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
About this Discussion
10 Replies
9 Participants
SuperBee70
Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners
We’re the ultimate Kia Soul community dedicated to Soul owners and fans!
Full Forum Listing