Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
1,583 Posts
:p:p
Since I am the only current resident in Virginia to be able to properly operate a brake pedal, these semi-used WeatherTech mats are now for sale! Will throw in the OEM discs for local pickup ONLY. Shipping free.

I live in Virginia. I'm an expert gas pedal user. Brake pedal is secondary, but I still know how to use it. Except when driving through sand in Florida, I get stuck a lot.

· Registered
1,938 Posts
:p:p
I live in Virginia. I'm an expert gas pedal user. Brake pedal is secondary, but I still know how to use it. Except when driving through sand in Florida, I get stuck a lot.
I know someone that can pull you out of that sand. 😆 But with brake rotors looking like that, getting stuck in the sand might be the only thing that will stop you. 😳

· Registered
2,404 Posts
Since I am the only current resident in Virginia to be able to properly operate a brake pedal, these semi-used WeatherTech mats are now for sale! Will throw in the OEM discs for local pickup ONLY. Shipping free.

Maybe I'm just dense but I can't figure out what a weathertech floor mat has to do with using a brake pedal in Virginia.

· Registered
7 Posts
That leaves 5,909,715 licensed drivers in Va. in addition to yourself who didn’t run into you that apparently know how to properly operate a brake pedal. You are definitely far from being the only one.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts