Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We should have a MSRP/price paid section for new members. So that all new member can help prospective owners shop. If there is already one let me know. If not admins please consider adding one. Many other car forum have such section.

·
Registered
354 Posts
We should have a MSRP/price paid section for new members. So that all new member can help prospective owners shop. If there is already one let me know. If not admins please consider adding one. Many other car forum have such section.

Maybe posting this request in the Community Help forum would be more appropriate for its topic? This particular forum is for New Member Introductions.

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
I'm not sure how much help this would be since prices paid are all over the map. It is up to buyer to negotiate their best deal, just because for instance I paid a certain price for whichever model I bought does not guarantee that somebody else would get the same deal on the same car at the same dealer.

Pat.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Let me give you me experience in buying my first car.

When I bought my outback 2019. Dealer give me an offer of 4500 less than MSRP. I was ok to buy at that price. Then, I saw some prices in MSRP thread in subaruoutback.com. I was able to get in touch with couple of folks who went to same dealer and bought same trim. I printed this out, took it to dealer and they gave me ~5900 USD off. So this can helps. Especially for people understand when a dealer is ripping off.

Also, in subaruoutback.com MSRP forum you can ask other buyer if the price they are quoted are good or not.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Sure, I will post this in Community Help. Thank you.

All you have to do is click the Exclamation Mark icon under the original post and ask the moderators to move the whole thread for you, now that there's other replies.

·
Super Moderator
7,912 Posts
Thread moved.....

·
Administrator
843 Posts
This would be something that would need to be discussed with the moderator/admin team to see if this is something that they and other moderators would like added.

- Cricket

1 - 12 of 12 Posts