1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2010 Exclaim
8,070 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,959 Posts
I'm making that noise one makes when sucking up the last bit of a milkshake.

Vanilla of course :p

Martin.

·
Registered
3,464 Posts
Totally love it. Is that what you are doing for UKE? Did you send it to them? It looks just like you Marc.

Got one for me??

·
Registered
8,359 Posts
What are you trying to say there tempest? And here I thought you guys spoke the perfect/proper English.

I think you meant stool. :eek:
you have confused me now..... a stool is a lump of pooh!!....what are you trying to say about yourself?.

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I don't know tempest, what were you trying to say about me in the first place ? ;)

·
Registered
8,359 Posts
i was merely pointing out that photoshop is a marvellous tool for adding hair and removing pot bellys........ not that you need to do either of course........lol

·
Registered
8,359 Posts
Nope..... i would never be horrid to you...... never know when i may need your photoshop skills.

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks Puckhead. :)

BTW, I'm trying to push the SPAM crap from China threads down further down the post list.
Damn spammers......

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Are you checking from your office puter or home puter? At first, my office server blocked the site I keep my photos on but after talking with them, they allowed it.

·
Registered
8,359 Posts
and now he does absolutely no work at work, instead of the little bit he used to do.....lol

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I do plenty of work at the office. I also know how to multi-task.
Seriously, I start my work day at 6:30 AM, work right through my lunch and right till 3:30. That's Nine (count them) 9 hours and I only charge for 7.5 hour days. So, I'm allowed to mess around on the forums for 1.5 hours a day.
And that's a normal day. In the past, I was know to work 120 hour weeks (7 days a week) but that wasn't good for my health and my family so I quit that nonsense. My Paychecks were for 240 hours per 2 week period.

Now, how do you explain your online status, Mr. who has the most posts in not one but many forums? ;)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts