Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any recommendations on a head unit with Bluetooth and navigation for about $200?
Double din.

·
Registered
used to own a 2016 Soul SX 2.0L - Caribbean Blue
15,165 Posts
what's your vehicle? (fill out your Drive profile)

·
Registered
222 Posts
Any recommendations on a head unit with Bluetooth and navigation for about $200?
Double din.
I've heard of pioneer making some bad ass head units for not too much money. I'd start there. I've had a pioneer head unit in everyone of my cars and never had a complaint

·
Registered
479 Posts
the only way that you are going to get that, for that little amount of money is either a used one, or lower quality brand like Boss or Pyle. The cheapest pioneer with all that is (I believe right of hand) is around 350. I have a pioneer unit right now and love it.

·
Registered
479 Posts
ok, did some quick looking and you can get a pioneer unit for 270 with the ability to add navigation, but the add on navigation unit is 320. with navigation built in, and a decent brand, you are looking at around 500

·
Registered
2014 Titanium Stick Shift Pacific NW
7,595 Posts
the only way that you are going to get that, for that little amount of money is either a used one, or lower quality brand like Boss or Pyle. The cheapest pioneer with all that is (I believe right of hand) is around 350. I have a pioneer unit right now and love it.
Hey Sinbad, sounds like you really like your Pioneer unit in your Soul. Is there any chance you could post a photo? I'd love to see what it looks like. Thanks man.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Do a android tablet install. Bezel is like $100 best 7" your gonna find is galaxy tab 4 that's like 140 if you look around.

Root it, get tasker so it goes on and off with car and your golden. Ive had one in for 3 years and am now updating it to a galaxy tab 4 unless something better comes out. But seems that everything is 8" or larger nowadays and theres no way to make a 8" fit

All the navigation stereos are expensive and outdated. Tablet has a lot of navigation apps for online or offline use if you have no hotspot. Netflix, etc..

There is a lot of good info around. Check out soulhamsters forum for good info that's where I got a lot of my info from. Not much knowledge on this forum unfortunately . Its worth doing

1 - 8 of 8 Posts