• USB Port

Votes: 103 17.0%
  • Sunroof

Votes: 57 9.4%
1 - 20 of 153 Posts

·
Registered
448 Posts
I can't vote in this one! My fave thing is how easy it is to change the oil! Working on this car is going to be so easy! There is room under the hood to put your hand if need be and not get all scraped up!

·
Banned
288 Posts
I like all of these features a lot because I had none of these features (or even came close) on my clunker. But if I had to choose, I'd have to say the USB port. I had a cassette adapter for my Rodeo and having a clearer sound as well as being able to control the iPod from the car is fantastic.

·
Registered
1,568 Posts
I live in a very small town with only two radio stations so the Sirius Radio was a big plus for me.

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
:D Hard to vote on just one thing. This is one car that most everything on it without going into to much debt. Sorry, dad bought mine but this is the one I would have chosen if I could have afforded it myself.

·
Registered
84 Posts
God this was hard... In my head I asked myself "If I could only have one...." I sided with the USB cause I love my music not coming out all static like when trying to use those radio transmitters.

·
Registered
124 Posts
This was a tough one for me as well. I ended up voting for Bluetooth, even though at the time of purchase I thought it was just a "nice to have" feature. Little did I realize how nice it would be not to have to dig for the phone while driving.

After 3K miles, I would rate the features in this order:
1) Bluetooth
2) Satellite Radio (still on the trial ;-)
3) Premium sound system (not the flashing speakers so much..)
4) USB for mp3s and wmas
5) Steering wheel controls
6) Sunroof
7) Airbags (a big factor when buying, but not something [thankfully] I use on a regular basis)

·
Registered
76 Posts
7) Airbags (a big factor when buying, but not something [thankfully] I use on a regular basis)

The airbags are really nice, I mean they only gave me slight burns/gashes and I have only had to use them twice since getting it!

:eek:

Actually I love the sound system... so much better than the rattling speakers I used to have.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I say the USB. It even recognizes the higher capacity drives! Now I don't have to burn a cd with my favorite 12-15 songs when I can literally have thousands on one flash drive.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I love the ability to change the tracks ,the music volume ,answer the phone without reaching out to the radio or the cell phone etc etc...My favorite is The controls on the steering wheel

·
Registered
95 Posts
Bluetooth - Probably my second favorite, but frequently frustrating.
Sirrius Satellite Radio - Definitely my favorite! The 90's on 9 takes me back to the greatest time in my life and I love to listen to the great music, look at the year and remember the 90's!
Sound System and Mood Lights - Don't have upgrade.
Controls on Steering Wheel - My third favorite.
6 Airbags - This is my favorite in a crash! ;D
USB Port - Too much screwing around. Who needs this with Sirius?
Sunroof - Don't have this.

·
Premium Member
1,452 Posts
I voted for the Sirrius Satellite Radio because it is probably the one I use most. But I got to go with WAWA here. My fav part of the Soul is how easy it is to work on! These days it's almost impossible for a backyard guy like myself to tackle a job on a car. With the soul not so! As time passes I am sure I will be saving even more money as I work on the vehicle myself.

·
Registered
132 Posts
I really think it's the fact that we get ALL of these things for a great price that makes it my favorite (although I voted for USB, with BT being a close second).

I agree with WaWasSoul that the easy access to filter and drain for oil changes is pretty darn great! I checked that out when it was on the rack at the dealership and it made me very happy! I had a small Cavalier years ago, and after the two times that I took it into different lube places (rather than do it myself), I ended up finding the old fuel filter jammed in the suspension components because they couldn't figure out how to get it down. Won't be a problem here!!!!!!!!!!! :)

·
Registered
124 Posts
Red Speakers Blowin Cool BASS' flowing rythmz n rolls in my new Denim Souls..

.. Sound System and Mood Lights!
These are my very favorite, as they provide the perfect balance of Visual and aural stimulation ~ I am glad i didnt order the optional interior lights,(Nice Blue in Brochure) as now i got a nice multi color unit.. Fun<<<Get some there:p

NOT 2 good pics.. but if you squint jussst right.....:rolleyes:

the Sirius is cool for free for now, but $200 / yr is a little more than I bargained for in a CAR Payment.
the USB aux input is Awesome for Flash drives.. though it got stuck reading my USB hard drive ( CMS secure disk) But I Plan on getting an Ipod anyway ( My Buddy has an awesome library with all my faves, so in my perspective, they are sub- units to feed the Sound system, which Rocks unless you have a compelling Need to entertain drivers and pedestrians and innocent couchpotatos down the street.

ALL the features are well thought out, and the model is ripe for some High Performance Mods for all the Gearheads out there. I just want to do the 180 back spin like on that Video "Kia soul rock" on You Tube

·
Registered
3,464 Posts
Hard to pick

I had a hard time deciding on which I like best. I think the speakers flashing is cute...but I love the controls on the steering wheel. I did have control on the wheel in my Jimmy but these ones are nicer. I can control everything with my thumb. I also love the bluetooth and USB....too many to decide:)

1 - 20 of 153 Posts