Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just got four new Vogue Signature V Black series for my 2010 Kia. $129 per tire with 60k mile warranty at Discount Tire.

It's so much better now and quieter also but that might be because my Yokohama YK580 were 20,000 miles past their warranty. Hopefully this is the last set of tires I buy for this car before selling it or trading it in for something else. Maybe they will last for 80k miles :)

$75 rebate going on right now through November to help with the sticker shock. Out the door price was $635. That is without the TPMS rebuild kits and without the certificate to replace them for any problem.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Just got four new Vogue Signature V Black series for my 2010 Kia. $129 per tire with 60k mile warranty at Discount Tire.

It's so much better now and quieter also but that might be because my Yokohama YK580 were 20,000 miles past their warranty. Hopefully this is the last set of tires I buy for this car before selling it or trading it in for something else. Maybe they will last for 80k miles :)

$75 rebate going on right now through November to help with the sticker shock. Out the door price was $635. That is without the TPMS rebuild kits and without the certificate to replace them for any problem.
Just saw those for the first time about 30 minutes ago. Researching new tires for my wifes Optima and those popped up. I may have to give them a looksee.

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sure is taking a long time for the $75 rebate to come in the mail. Submitted it October 8th and still don't have it. Website has been saying approved since early November.

·
Registered
4,435 Posts
While a good/great tire, perhaps an overkill for the soul.
The 18 inchers of the sport can be expensive though.
Catch a seasonal sale and the savings can be phenomenal!
A $100 plus tire can be 1/2 that after D.T.D. gets done with their price slice & dice.
If I was doing 17 or 18 inchers my next tire would definitely be the Barum Bravuris 3's.
Good tire, good reviews, great price! They'll be on my power buy list fer-sure!
I'll be doing a power buy come their next sale as their prices and service leave nothing to be desired, they have their bases well covered!

·
Registered
4,435 Posts
Sure is taking a long time for the $75 rebate to come in the mail. Submitted it October 8th and still don't have it. Website has been saying approved since early November.
Be patient, they can take a while.
I submit mine online (there have been Many!) and they always arrive eventually.
Also depends on who (the manufacturer or D.T.D.) backs them.

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Looks like the card got lost in the mail according to Vogue. Finally called today to find out what was going on. They said they sent the card out at the end of October. Verified my address which was correct. Now I gotta call the credit company and get another card mailed out to me.

So either someone took the card before it reached me... or they are flat out lying.

I won't be using this company again for my next tire purchase.

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
While a good/great tire, perhaps an overkill for the soul.
The 18 inchers of the sport can be expensive though.
Catch a seasonal sale and the savings can be phenomenal!
A $100 plus tire can be 1/2 that after D.T.D. gets done with their price slice & dice.
If I was doing 17 or 18 inchers my next tire would definitely be the Barum Bravuris 3's.
Good tire, good reviews, great price! They'll be on my power buy list fer-sure!
I'll be doing a power buy come their next sale as their prices and service leave nothing to be desired, they have their bases well covered!
Bravuris 3

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Called the credit card place. They are sending another one out but will take 10 to 15 business days to get to me.

Wonder if more people had this issue.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts