Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
OK, I admit - I could not wait any longer and I snapped some pictures in front of the house this afternoon. Admittedly not the best location and the car is still much of a work in progress, but I thought I'd give you a sneak peak before she's really ready.

Still have lots of work to do but i hope this teaser will leave you craving for more!
The last pic in the third post of the thread is of my other ride. It kind of belongs to "what's in your garage" thread, but I thought I throw it here for a good measure. Oh, and you have to excuse the dandelions - sadly I had to fire my gardener...:D
Hope you enjoy!
Kris

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Part deux!

Some more pictures...

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My other ride...

And this is what I use to commute to work in the Summer...
Oh, and before you ask - the hounds tooth striping is a custom-made affair made using my own design.
Yessir, I'm such an artist!:cool:
Thanks for watching,
Kris

·
Registered
180 Posts
Great work. Glad to see everyone is really trying to make their Souls unique!

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Vinylengraver

You got my fuel door and aerial!!!
That's a yes on the fuel cap. But how did you get a hold of my custom alloy, hand polished, aluminum stubby antenna?!
That's just not fair!

I guess nobody noticed the window moldings - they make the car look soooo much better. Autoria just added them to their newest catalog release - right after I pointed them to those.
Kris

·
Registered
488 Posts
Very classy looking...I can see 007 sitting there enjoying that martini!

My Tropical Soul

·
Registered
12 Posts
And this is what I use to commute to work in the Summer...
Oh, and before you ask - the hounds tooth striping is a custom-made affair made using my own design.
Yessir, I'm such an artist!:cool:
Thanks for watching,
Kris
Dude your driving a Duck thats as rare as seeing a Lambo.

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Dude your driving a Duck thats as rare as seeing a Lambo.
Not around here... there are quite few of these in Vancouver - certainly more popular than Lambos ;)
I like Monsters because they're a modern take on a classic design; round headlight and all. Two air cooled valves per cylinder and an L-Twin rumble cannot be replaced with anything made outside of Italy.

And by the same token, I can't wait to see Fiat sold in North America. The wicked Abarth Cinquecento is something else (and for a fraction of the Lambo's cost :D)

Kris

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thank you for your kind words.
As soon as the car is done (only a few more little touches to go) ;)
I will take some proper pictures in a pretty setting of some sort.
Kris

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Did those rims come with the Autobots symbol already on them?
No, they did not.
I got them from Ebay, they're actually stamped aluminum alloy, not a cheap plastic domed decal. The rims came cap-less. You can have a better look here (post #15)
Kris

1 - 17 of 17 Posts