Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The family calls me Papajohn, from Indianapolis, IN. Just ordered a 2012 Exclaim in Titanium with the premium package this afternoon. Had to drive 120 miles to get the best deal, but it was worth the trouble. $2000 less than the local dealer. They did warn me that it could take 3 months for the car to come in but that is not a problem for me. When it does come in it will probably be the first one like mine. I've read almost every thread on this and the Hamster Forum along with the user manuals and ordered the accessories that most people in the forum do themselves. Love the new wheels, interior lighting. illuminated sills, pushbutton start, navigation, sport window shades, front window tint, remote start, etc.. I plan on enjoying this car for a long time, so why not do it while I can. Think young and don't become an old codjure and drive a granny car. Would have ordered a molten but the wife is tired of red so Titanium it will be. She drives a black and my other cars are red. Need to order the soul overlay for the third brake light and thinking about putting the clear bra on the front. Sooo...o decision time is over and now I'll just wait for the phone to ring. HAPPY HOLIDAYS

·
Super Moderator
2010 Exclaim
8,100 Posts
Howdy and welcome! :)

·
Registered
8,359 Posts
Welcome from the UK. Great colour choice and do have the clearbra done - is well worth it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts