Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

Vanilla Shake a "girlie" color?

4K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  gman68558 
#1 ·
Got interested in the Soul after seeing them at the LA auto show. Been looking at the various colors, and I think I like vanilla shake the best (with the black/tan interior). But, I'm a 51 yr old dude!

I've always considered white/cream types of colors a little girlie, so I guess my question is, can "real men" drive Vanilla Shake? :)

#2 ·
I've always considered white/cream types of colors a little girlie, so I guess my question is, can "real men" drive Vanilla Shake? :)
Yes real men can drive Vanilla Shake. Real men can drive whatever color car they want. Because real men don't care what others think about their color choice. If you like it...buy it and enjoy it.
Stinks when you regret the color you've purchased.
Stinks more if you didn't buy that color because you were too worried about what others would think.

#4 ·
Yes, of course I'll get whatever color I like. My post was tongue in cheek.

In looking at the Kia website, I'm assuming that Vanilla Shake translates into what they're calling "Dune"? If that's the case then it looks like I'm stuck with the Exclaim trim, although that's the one I probably would go for anyway. And it comes with the black and tan interior, which is the one I wanted.

Like others have posted, I sure hope they come through with more options come launch time. I would love heated seats!

Also, I'm guessing the "flower" wheels will not be standard on the Exclaim and Sport trims even though they are showing those in the pictures? Only time will tell on all this I guess.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.