Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't seem to get UVO to play music from my Samsung Galaxy S2. I hooked up via USB and it trys to read media but then it does not recongize or play. My husband's Iphone works fine with it. I do have my phone (Samsung) set as priority. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
2,517 Posts
You don't need to use a cable or the headphone jack. The problem with the USB method is that the phone needs to unmount the SD Card for it to be readable as an external storage device and you do not want to do that as anything stored on the phone will be un-available to the phone will it is un-mounted.

Pair the phone with the stereo using Bluetooth. Select the media button on the UVO, keep pressing it till your phone is selected. Play the music on your phone and it will play over the UVO.

Page 60 of your manual is a good place to start for more information. https://dl.dropbox.com/u/12569226/Soul/UVO/UsersGuideSoul.pdf

·
Registered
3 Posts
My phone Galaxy S was paired with my car and it played my music but now it won't I can make and receive calls but my music will not play on the speakers? any advice?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts