Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Occasionally, when I'm listening to a long audio file (podcast, audiobook, etc), it will clip off the beginning of sentences (or any other time there's a significant pause in the audio). Usually just a second or so. It gets annoying pretty quickly.

iPhone is connected via USB cable, and latest software patch (from Sep '12) has been applied.

I just wanted to see if it was just me before I call service.

Thanks!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have had the same problem. I have a 2014 soul with the top infinity model. Reported this to the dealer, they replaced system but still the same problem. I think it is an update on the iPhone that has caused the problem. Tried the iPhone on a less expensive infinity model and it worked fine. Did you get your problem worked out?

·
Super Moderator
9,513 Posts
I have had the same problem. I have a 2014 soul with the top infinity model. Reported this to the dealer, they replaced system but still the same problem. I think it is an update on the iPhone that has caused the problem. Tried the iPhone on a less expensive infinity model and it worked fine. Did you get your problem worked out?
Welcome. Perhaps you may wish to introduce yourself in the new member forum.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts