Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im going to be replacing my radio and speakers in the next week or so. Would anybody be interested in the upgraded speakers, radio, and amplifier?

·
Registered
118 Posts
I have a plus without the upgrade, how easy would this be to install? I might be interested if its relatively easy install. Thanks! Zach

·
Registered
387 Posts
I have a plus without the upgrade, how easy would this be to install? I might be interested if its relatively easy install. Thanks! Zach
I don't know the layout of the non-upgraded, but as long as the housing for the center speaker, and tweeters is there it wouldn't be too tough. The Amp and Sub are the only ones I'd be concerned about seeing as the headunit in the SOUL does not have an RCA or Remote inputs.

·
Registered
7 Posts
speaker behind back seat

can anyone here tell me how to get the speaker that is behind the back set on the side wall out of the car?
It looks like the little square panel should come out but the corners on mine do not want to release.
Thanks,
Sean

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have not yet upgraded the system, so im not positive on the amount of work. Once I have everything taken apart and uninstalled I will make a follow up post with pictures and then we can figure out price. I will not be getting around to it til after next friday (payday heh)

·
Registered
118 Posts
Cool. I know the plus model has the option for the stereo upgrade so Im hoping this will work for mine. Would rather not pay the dealer to do it.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Do you have pictures of all mine is a 2012 plus, would the unit fit, i can handle the sub, what speakers are they?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts