Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys new here and this is first post. I have a new 2020 Soul S and there is a power button on the left side of center console by my right knee. Have no idea what it is. Not in Manuel at all. Any he!p?

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
No S model has a key start. It's a lighted power button of some kind. I have pushed it so it's not an ejection seat!

Registered
2017 Base/auto, Shadow Black (Betsy)
No S model has a key start. It's a lighted power button of some kind. I have pushed it so it's not an ejection seat!
Whatta it do when you pushed it? Inquiring minds want to know.

Registered
2014 Titanium Stick Shift Pacific NW
Are you talking about a blank button?

Registered
Suggested labels for those ugly blank buttons

Registered
Discussion Starter #8
No it is on the left side of the console by my right knee. Can't see it does any thing when pushed.

Registered
Discussion Starter #10
Found out what it is. Mood lighting for you feet and cup holders. Changes colors at each press. Have to hold it in until it comes on. Really cool. Thanks for all your replies. Called my salesman and he told me what it was.

Registered
Discussion Starter #12
Not sure if dealer installed or not. Salesman said it was same as on the Telluride. My car only had 10 miles on it when I got it. Factory?

Registered
Discussion Starter #15
Yeah it is cool whoever put it in. Just glad I found out what that button is.

Registered
I think the factory lighting is controlled through the head unit. The "just like Telluride" comment is being tossed around quite sloppily. Be wary when you hear it. I laugh when I hear the Seltos is a baby Telluride.

Registered
2012 Kia Soul Exclamation (Red Rock Special Edition)
Kq4na, your salesman is correct. My 2012 ! has the same switch, but no one at the local dealership could identify it. From the number of members that have reported this switch, I would say that it is installed by the manufacturer.

Registered
All this talk about this switch and no one can post a picture of it. Without pictures it isn't there.
I was told by my dealer that鈥檚 it鈥檚 a port installed feature. I didn鈥檛 ask for it, and he didn鈥檛 charge me for it.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts